Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Anti-Addy Movement

badger

MM is the anti addy movement.
Rather have 30 defence quested then that MM rank with 22 def UNQUESTED M8. :teehee:

Yeh, +1 str bonus. FFS! Rather have 22 def than 30 def buddy. :]

Still doesn't change the fact its 22 def not quested lol. i mean how do u **** up 1-22 def?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still doesn't hide the fact of the garbage "big" clans have in there clan.

Erupted Soul : | Att 60 | Def 35 | Str 85 | Cns 75 | Range 80 | Pray 44 | Mage 75 |

Absolutely shocking, you can wear 1 def cap, but if you have kids like that in your clan you should be ashamed.

Who is Erupted Soul..? Lmao you're a retard.

To the people reading this topic, I don't give a rat's ass what you think or what you do. I could care less about this **** community. We're doing this for EoP, no one else.

If you want to follow us then kudos, if not, I'll still kill your clan.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Rather have 30 defence quested then that MM rank with 22 def UNQUESTED M8. :teehee:

I'd rather have a guy with 40 Defence with hand cannon, turmoil, b gloves, group vengeance, black d hide body, rune defenders/berserker shields, rune armor in general, chaos/cosmic elemental gear, spirit shields, and with all the benefits of 1-39 defence which is 0-3 cmbs more depending on stats than a 28-39 def account.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Still doesn't change the fact its 22 def not quested lol. i mean how do u **** up 1-22 def?

Read bolded/underlined.

I dont like being put in the same category as those turmoil clans :/ They accept defence accounts into the clan but bann 30def armour on trips is just hypocritical, nothing noble about it. Dont link MM with these clans in any way please. We only fight them because there is no pure clans left that can compete. Thank you.

d4rksig2.png

the acc was made in 2003? RSC, when messing up defence was super easy? Mahatma himself has 18 defence cuz hes messed up 8 times since 2k4.

>50% of RSC pures were 10 defence because of this. And then in 2k5 the start of 20 def began with mystic since the bonuses were insane compared to zamorak/wiz robes.

So yeah 2 def levels in 6 years? Hell thats better than alot of us.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

the acc was made in 2003? RSC, when messing up defence was super easy? Mahatma himself has 18 defence cuz hes messed up 8 times since 2k4.

>50% of RSC pures were 10 defence because of this. And then in 2k5 the start of 20 def began with mystic since the bonuses were insane compared to zamorak/wiz robes.

and the bonuses of turmoil are far greater than mystic?

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I'd rather have a guy with 40 Defence with hand cannon, turmoil, b gloves, group vengeance, black d hide body, rune defenders/berserker shields, rune armor in general, chaos/cosmic elemental gear, spirit shields, and with all the benefits of 1-39 defence which is 0-3 cmbs more depending on stats than a 28-39 def account.

you were saying?

this is a pure community, where the goal/point/plan should be keeping the lowest defence possible.

Getting 1-28 def for turmoil and 10 combat levels? Hell it doesnt even give you GREATER offense.

a 87 turm acc will get wrecked going against an 80 attack 99 str. (im basing this off that i dont have trouble with turmoil 30 def at 91 cmb cuz im 99 hp and messed up def levels)

The arguement that turmoil gives greater offensive bonus is bull. It's worse in offense by a tad, but GREATER in defence.

40 def is GREATER in both, so why not accept 40 def?

and

a mager in mystic will beat a mager using turmoil just saying lol.

max cmb in mm? i think 105.

max cmb in other clans? 110, 111 in 1...

max cmb in RP clans? 113.

/facepalm

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

The armour isn't the problem, its the defence. Straight up if you're fighting a person with 39 defence *glares at EOP* in mithril, you'll still hit nearly as **** as if they were in adamant. Bring the 20def cap back.. **** works for ages in MM , thats why you see us competing *cough* dominating *cough* the pure world with mostly 1 defence pures ;)

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

The armour isn't the problem, its the defence. Straight up if you're fighting a person with 39 defence *glares at EOP* in mithril, you'll still hit nearly as **** as if they were in adamant. Bring the 20def cap back.. **** works for ages in MM , thats why you see us competing *cough* dominating *cough* the pure world with mostly 1 defence pures ;)
Okay so MM cries about addy, clans ban it from trips MM still cries. Worried about what your gonna blame losing on now? Foe has 34 out of 127 ppl with 95+ prayer. So we can say we have mostly 1 def too :P

you were saying?

this is a pure community, where the goal/point/plan should be keeping the lowest defence possible.

Getting 1-28 def for turmoil and 10 combat levels? Hell it doesnt even give you GREATER offense.

a 87 turm acc will get wrecked going against an 80 attack 99 str. (im basing this off that i dont have trouble with turmoil 30 def at 91 cmb cuz im 99 hp and messed up def levels)

The arguement that turmoil gives greater offensive bonus is bull. It's worse in offense by a tad, but GREATER in defence.

40 def is GREATER in both, so why not accept 40 def?

and

a mager in mystic will beat a mager using turmoil just saying lol.

max cmb in mm? i think 105.

max cmb in other clans? 110, 111 in 1...

max cmb in RP clans? 113.

/facepalm

K to the O

d4rksig2.png

Only accept 10 defence and below, cos we are real pures and FIGHT FOR OUR BELIEFS!

ps and dont need addy for our clan to survive

pps or mith for that matter

Depends how you define "pure"

To me a pure is an account with the highest possible offensive bonus's while being lowest defence possible.

I wouldn't take advice from someone who was 37 def unquested in eop.

your stupidity makes me wanna hit you so hard in the throat

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Only accept 10 defence and below, cos we are real pures and FIGHT FOR OUR BELIEFS!

To me a pure is an account with the highest possible offensive bonus's while being lowest defence possible.

LOL

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

when you get mad like this over a game, you just have to take a deep breath and say to urself, its just runescape... and breath out

d4rksig2.png

mm members need not post, you have absolutely nothing to offer to the topic except your elitist ******** which is frankly getting really annoying.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Went from a good discssuion to a flame war >.>

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png