Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

-Toxine-

You can't be serious, you only won cause of a spy. Come back when you really want to fight. :down:

One spy is not the reason you lost, don't use that as an excuse. Take the loss and move on, clearly CP outperformed Fi, not like anyone will care in 48 hours.

Retired March 2012

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushing away your friends is not smart, especially when we pull 60 and you pull 45. I sincerely hope you apologized to a rank, but knowing the cockyness of Toxine/Drunk, I highly doubt it. You don't want to get into it with us nor should you even try: it's futile.

LOL?????????????????????????????

dc8w2o.gif

2cgjyaf.jpg

Spies in preps, two can play that one.

GJ

Edit: I would just like to add that that amount of disrespect is pathetic. Pushing away your friends is not smart, especially when we pull 60 and you pull 45. I sincerely hope you apologized to a rank, but knowing the cockyness of Toxine/Drunk, I highly doubt it. You don't want to get into it with us nor should you even try: it's futile.

Anyway, I'm not angry. It's more than pathetic when clans use spies in preps. So, get your free win here, and I hope you use the spy this Saturday... you'll need it.

I still love my CP niggas Peter and 8loody :wub: and all you Fwappy Penors out there :D

I dont want to seem like a hardass but we dont give a rats ass about Fi. Your first pile preran and got lucky and you immediately think we used a spy which is hilarious. Why would we even bother using one for a prep? keep the random hard ass talk going too, i dont think you want to be in a bigger slump then you are already destined to be in when you drop down in pulls.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

was fun thanks cp. our piles the first two rounds pre ran, must have been coincidence (0:00 and 1:02 in your vid). **** luck on our part. our performance was terrible and we know it =[. hopefully we get some good fights this weekend!!!

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

gj CP

chain69 not only improves numbers, but he improves organization too.

chain69'd

I'd also like to add, if FI were smart enough, they would know how to get first piles in a split second instead of saying them a minute before they rush so the "spy" can tell the leader and the leader can tell the member.

Just think about it. A spy cannot win a prep, all you have to do is outperform the clan + the spy.

Hostility

Pushing away your friends is not smart, especially when we pull 60 and you pull 45. I sincerely hope you apologized to a rank, but knowing the cockyness of Toxine/Drunk, I highly doubt it. You don't want to get into it with us nor should you even try: it's futile.

LOL?????????????????????????????

dc8w2o.gif

3yrslumpl000000000000000lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Once again, nice job CP. Can't believe fatality is actually trying to blame their lost on a single "spy" lmfao. Consider blaming your inexperienced member base, maybe that'll get you out of that slump if you were to focus on that more :/

Congratulations on your win, you guy's have been long overdo for one & getting a win on Fi to end the streak is pretty cool aswell. Oh & you might want to edit the topic it says CP starting/endings twice when one of them I think is suppose to be fatality's lol

Good job to both sides.

Just sayin that if you compare out win/lose streaks against them we won more then FI did :P

I remember defeating them 3 months every week D:

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png