Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Account build

iPanda

Been a while since I made a pure from scratch like I'm doing now. Currently skilling and mulling over the options for my account.

I'm tempted to make a 45 attack pure to use Gravite with low prayer, fully quested etc but I have a feq questions;

1) Should I just get to 50 attack instead of 45 for use of Granite Maul and Leaf Bladed Sword?

2) I want low prayer but I understand I can't get Ancients with 1 prayer. Can I get Ancients and Addy gloves with 13 prayer?

3) Is it worth making an account along the lines of 45/50 Attack, 85ish Strength, 94 Magic, 85ish Range, 1/13 Prayer, 1 Defence? Will it actually do work?

Thanks in advance.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

If you're going to be a gravite pure you might wanna get 25 pray so you won't lose your gravite weps lol

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Honestly i just made a baby pure got 50 att leaf blade addy gloves, 94 mage and i got so damn tired of it since your only melee spec weapon is g-maul. However if you like to only prod g-maul in edge go for it. And yes get 50 att with leaf blade over gravite 45.

Honestly i just made a baby pure got 50 att leaf blade addy gloves, 94 mage and i got so damn tired of it since your only melee spec weapon is g-maul. However if you like to only prod g-maul in edge go for it. And yes get 50 att with leaf blade over gravite 45.

Yeah I do realise the limitations, although it'll take me a long time to get bored seeing as I'm training from level 3.

If you plan on clanning you'll have to consider 43 Prayer ;/.

I will eventually be getting overheads and applying to a clan but I want to have some fun with low prayer first. I can always get higher prayer in the future but if I rush ahead and do it straight away I can't reverse it.

Thank you all for the input and keep it coming.

I'm currently skilling and training in F2P until I have all the skills required to just smash through the pure quests.

I've decided to play around with 45 attack but will most probably go for 50. Like I said above, I can always go from 45 -> 50 attack but I can't go from 50 -> 45 attack.

May possibly start a log to show you all progress but we'll see how it goes.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to clan on the account, get 44-45 prayer. 50 attack is a bit better for p2p pking, but if you're not going to p2p pk then stay 45 attack. I beleive 45-50 attack will only be like 1.2 cb levels. So its not much of a difference. Also, if you plan on pking with your gravites, I'd suggest 31 prayer at least (for protect item).

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I'm a maxed mauler at 74 cb, so it's nice fighting people with 80-90 stats when you're fully maxed out. However, I can't risk anything worthwhile because I'm 11 prayer. It's really a matter of preference, but like you said, you can always get higher stats.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

45 attack is good if your an F2P Pure.

But if you clan likes to do some P2P'ing every now an again,

50 is the way to go, just for that quick G Maul Spec KO ;)

3Cdph.png
uwRgV.gif
★★ I Support Piracy ★★
Scapin' Since SmallSword.gif 2003