Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Obama and USA

Beau

as some of you may know Obamas Speech is airing tonight and his plan for economic growth, fiscal conservation, and job growth. Pretty much the same **** that won the American people over the first time.

The question now is do people have faith to fall for this again? Are we inevitably doomed as majority of economist's and American people believe? Have you lost faith in our so called "world leaders? "

Those of you in other countries how do you feel about Americas government and our western influence? I really would like to hear your perspective on this matter. I expect your response may be harsh and honestly it should be..

regisv.png

We need someone in office who has actually successfully run some type of large business for 30 + years, is a billionaire, wants to be in office for the good of the country and will actually pick a cabinet that will help him fix the country. Not going to happen though. #AmericaIsFucked

idk i dont even give a **** im 15, i like to smoke, drink, and have fun with friends. this **** doesn't concern me and probably never will

Ahh ignorance. It will concern you when you grow up, can't get a job due to America's financial situation, and end up homeless.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

The US government has one big political problem that makes it unable to adapt to the needs of the nation. The problem goes by two names, democrats and republicans. The whole corrupt political system consists of this one big problem. I don't see a way out for you, perhaps a 3rd world war, a complete economic meltdown or the rise of the new Chinese world order will make a difference and eventually destroy what you call blind faith.

EDIT:

Then again, blind faith is really what keeps the whole economy from collapsing. That is why the needle that bursts the bubble must be an exogenic factor that completely destroys the faith of the investors and consumers on the government and on the economic growth. It will be sudden and disastrous. 2012 here we come :banana:

128250368099.gif

I love being in Canada just watching the rest of the world burn while we just chillin.

George Bush and his trillion dollar war and 800billion youtube giveaway really ****** your shît up.

The Chinese are coming.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I can't wait till he is gone. If I recall in that 2004 GOP speech or whatever it's called he talked about how important education is and how "everyone should have a chance". 6 years later he's in office and he makes education cuts and here I am limiting my educational decisions because of this moron.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

So he said what every US president in the history of the nation has said about education, and you're getting all butthurt because this little fantasy didn't come true?

If you really want to point fingers and blame someone for the current state of US treasury you can go ahead and start throwing darts at the pictures of Bush and Bush jr for their heroic decisions regarding middle-east diplomacy.

128250368099.gif