Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Regardins Sams Prep List

P0ke N Die

I like the idea but I made the topic as a way to record statistics. If a clan closes, I will not remove them from the list. I am just doing it for reference and for clans to be able to see their accomplishments over an extended period of time. I didn't want it to be taken seriously to the point where it kills all competition due to clans being afraid to lose. There is no room for being afraid to lose if you are a clan leader. Your clan will not succeed if you lead them scared. All in all, I liked keeping it simple. I've had suggestions of including average pulls for all of the preps at the same time. It would require quite a bit more work but I may include that very shortly if the prep activity doesn't pick up. :)

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I'd be too scared to ask some clans such as TLP for preps, they might drop out and stop doing them.

:whistling:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

You start organising it and getting really serious with set rules people are going to stop doing them.

Just record them as they are and make different catergories according to rules.

I think the only clans that will stop doing preps are the kids who take this game way 2 serious and are afraid of actually losing something that is supposed 2 be about fun. Tlp v H we had a fight in Clw dang 10min cap We won but you can ask almost any H member if they had fun or not.. pretty sure they will tell you they did. Preps are just for fun so the only people who would stop prepping would just hurt themselves cause when someone wants to join a clan that is good in the wild and does alot of preps nd minis why would he join a clan tht only did 2preps that month to keep their 2-0 record when he can join a clan who has like a 10-2 record.

idk i just see this working out and the clans who stop prepping would eventually just slump into a closure

So in other words the majority of clans would close.

It's the sad truth but most people in this game only care about who beat who and by how much. Look at the fuss on almost every weekend topic. Preps are for FUN and it should stay that way.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

You start organising it and getting really serious with set rules people are going to stop doing them.

Just record them as they are and make different catergories according to rules.

I think the only clans that will stop doing preps are the kids who take this game way 2 serious and are afraid of actually losing something that is supposed 2 be about fun. Tlp v H we had a fight in Clw dang 10min cap We won but you can ask almost any H member if they had fun or not.. pretty sure they will tell you they did. Preps are just for fun so the only people who would stop prepping would just hurt themselves cause when someone wants to join a clan that is good in the wild and does alot of preps nd minis why would he join a clan tht only did 2preps that month to keep their 2-0 record when he can join a clan who has like a 10-2 record.

idk i just see this working out and the clans who stop prepping would eventually just slump into a closure

So in other words the majority of clans would close.

It's the sad truth but most people in this game only care about who beat who and by how much. Look at the fuss on almost every weekend topic. Preps are for FUN and it should stay that way.

This.

High five!

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg