Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy in the Wilderness

Lucky Hit3r

From what I've seen/heard you lost the only battle that was close to matched and managed to grab a few wins with +5-10. Grats on your trip though we were out unofficial for lols hope everyone had fun :D

Na lol the first fight NME had around 25 and EF had 33.

2nd fight we were not out-opted as much.

All the fights were still pretty flame free and enjoyable though :).

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen/heard you lost the only battle that was close to matched and managed to grab a few wins with +5-10. Grats on your trip though we were out unofficial for lols hope everyone had fun :D

We peaked 27 ^>^

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

We peaked 27 ^>^

lol ok there

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

basically the only fight we weren't outnumbered by 5-10 good fights today, wish i could of made it i overslept tho :P

You outnumbered us by 5-10 in our only loss today, but I guess amnesia is one of the side effects of getting beat by us every saturday

I agree though it was a good fight(4-1) :P

basically the only fight we weren't outnumbered by 5-10 good fights today, wish i could of made it i overslept tho :P

You outnumbered us by 5-10 in our only loss today, but I guess amnesia is one of the side effects of getting beat by us every saturday

You don't beat us if the opts are anywhere near matched, I guess losing every prep is a side effect of only fighting with +20

F2P Prep? O wait you decline if you don't get +3

Gj on destroying EF outnumbered, sorry I missed it =[

Gj losing to EF matched* then beating them with +10

yo my sources tell me that ef had 12 people not on their ml at their trip today

good job nme

autopilers roll out

My sources tell me Chaotic v5 still sucks, and yea we had a couple clan friends with us? it's an unofficial trip no need to go hard just out having fun :D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

You don't beat us if the opts are anywhere near matched, I guess losing every prep is a side effect of only fighting with +20

F2P Prep? O wait you decline if you don't get +3

Your clan is filled with mithlords, why should we have to match you guys. Fight us with 1 def gear. I mean you couldn't even do a simple 10v10 today without resorting to your mith. We have beaten your clan out leveled, out defensed, and out numbered countless of times, so I don't know where your going with your "only if our opts are higher" rant. And as for the +3 thing, please refer to the first sentence in the paragraph.