Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The End of Entourage

Davld

The 8th and final season ends tomorrow. Whether you followed it or not it was a really good show going on since 04. Excited to find out what happens and there's a pretty good chance of a movie based on it with the same characters following the same storyline.

For me it comes on tomorrow at 10:30pm east, you should drop your double exp runescape shît for a bit and see how it wraps up.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

There is very few shows I get off runescape for, so here's a list of all of them.

-jersey shore

/end of list

A scripted 'reality' show about 7 jobless rêtards living in their paid house with their little drama gossip fights that only had the pilot greenlit because it was directed at the mindless followers of MTV?

Is that the show you're talking about?

Yeah this thread is about Entourage. Reading topic titles is so confusing.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

There is very few shows I get off runescape for, so here's a list of all of them.

-jersey shore

/end of list

A scripted 'reality' show about 7 jobless rêtards living in their paid house with their little drama gossip fights that only had the pilot greenlit because it was directed at the mindless followers of MTV?

Such a ******* spaz, lmfao.

-jersey shore

/end of list

Just tired of people saying that's a good show rofl

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

My favorite show

8th season is defiantly my favorite behind season 1.

<3 sloan ;p

season 8 has been slow as **** up until the last episode

The show's in wrap-up mode. They gotta tie everything together and can't really introduce new things.

They better end it well and not just new teaser for the movie.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

My favorite show

8th season is defiantly my favorite behind season 1.

<3 sloan ;p

season 8 has been slow as **** up until the last episode

I agree, I felt that the latest episode was really emotional and **** lol.

I'm definitely gonna miss Ari though. He's funny as **** to watch.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

-jersey shore

/end of list

just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's a good show. i think entourage is a **** show yet i don't ***** about people liking it.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

-jersey shore

/end of list

just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's a good show. i think entourage is a **** show yet i don't ***** about people liking it.

Im sorry to break it to you but it is terrible. No plot, not even actual reality TV (which is terrible by itself anyway), just literally a bunch of 25-30+ year old bums being douchebags not even doing anything.

It gained viewership in being pitched to MTV which would be the only network to take it. Gained even more viewership by the notoriety of how stereotypical and outrageous it was being made fun of in every type of media then by the infectious spreading of a few people clicking like on facebook, and basically everyone I know that watches it only watch because it's the trend now.

I really don't care if you think it's just my opinion but I don't know anyone that's out of highschool that watches it.

This is about Entourage anyway.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif