Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching

Yhaar

Hey, recently got booted from havoc

so im looking for a new clan to join

would prefer it to be exclusively if not heavily p2p based

- i pretty much clan for mini's

thats about it lol

110913150620.png

any help would be appreciated

Ben

Y do u got booted?

Anyway idk what you prefer f2p or p2p.

zenith has a load of minis which consists all 110s-120s

or just go join a team if you wanna mini ;p

p2p :)

nah, i want to go into a clan, because i do love sunday pking, pcl and stuff like this

I would say Foe, tlp, Eop.

Good luck :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

why did u get booted?

would rather not discuss it on these forums

if u really want to know u can query me

Ben|Yhaar

-----

ir sounds good, just cuz of the rivalry it has going with havoc -

TLP left a bad taste in my mouth, even though I respect and like a lot of their people. I could see it working out for you. FOE, well man I would never join it. It's a shame you got booted from Havoc, i really like that clan. I kind of feel the same way you do about clanning, for minis and pcl. I don't want to be biased and say to the clan I am in, but I could see you fitting in real well in another MPC. I suggest you take a look at the MPCs out there, give it a while, do some research meet members and then make a good decision based off that.

TLP left a bad taste in my mouth, even though I respect and like a lot of their people. I could see it working out for you. FOE, well man I would never join it. It's a shame you got booted from Havoc, i really like that clan. I kind of feel the same way you do about clanning, for minis and pcl. I don't want to be biased and say to the clan I am in, but I could see you fitting in real well in another MPC. I suggest you take a look at the MPCs out there, give it a while, do some research meet members and then make a good decision based off that.

that means he wants you to join Zenith

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

that means he wants you to join Zenith

I would love to have him in Zenith, but tbh I am a 24 year old that plays casually/gets on for events and not some spastic 16 yr old whose life ambition is the wellness of his or her clan. The emphasis of this was that he takes some time to make a good choice. I think he would have more fun in an MPC whether it's Exiled Forces, IR, Massacre, Zenith or whatever other MPC clans he decides to take a look at. I don't subscribe to the whole clan rivalry thing. If he joins IR and is happy with it, then I am happy for him.

Y do u got booted?

Anyway idk what you prefer f2p or p2p.

zenith has a load of minis which consists all 110s-120s

or just go join a team if you wanna mini ;p

p2p :)

nah, i want to go into a clan, because i do love sunday pking, pcl and stuff like this

the thing I would advise would be havoc but u got booted :c.

Tlp maybe? Great community from what I heard + very good at p2p , fun trips.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

why did u get booted?

would rather not discuss it on these forums

if u really want to know u can query me

Ben|Yhaar

-----

ir sounds good, just cuz of the rivalry it has going with havoc -

Ir are cocky pricks imo.

Goodluck anyway ;p

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Poor Ben.

:(

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11