Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

yes im mike vs some known turmoil pures

Yes Im Mike

Thanks you I pk mods I for the Idea, and ty to the peeps in the video who decided to have the fun fights with me , Part two will be clan ranks and other known turmoil pures so keep an eye out

Proud Warlord Of Havoc + #1 30 Defence Pure PKer

My Youtube Channel www.Youtube.com/Sixownednine Over 5000+ Followers

110516022258.png

you didn't lose once?

hmm

lol is that why you had your head up your ass when i asked you to be in the video sayin ur 2 busy when it takes one minute, everyone in this video are friends yes i died to these people which will be shown in part two if you put effort into reading you wouldnt of had to comment that just now :thumbsup:

110516022258.png

you didn't lose once?

hmm

lol is that why you had your head up your ass when i asked you to be in the video sayin ur 2 busy when it takes one minute, everyone in this video are friends yes i died to these people which will be shown in part two if you put effort into reading you wouldnt of had to comment that just now :thumbsup:

head up my ass lol?

I simply said no when you asked me to fight...?

If anybody has their head up an ass its you, you throw around insults that make no sense at all you make a video that only shows wins.

Atleast Mods wasn't a total egomaniac and showed the fight records in his.

When i get a new computer we will fight cutie.

ot;gj on vid...i enjoyed the music

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Dissy thats totally understandable if i had 1-2 dms each person i fought we had over 10+ fights for the hell of it and ALot of them 99 attack overruled 80 attack posting somethin like 15-5 or 18-2 would just be ignorant and also everyone who i fought i risked 5-10m + for them to keep idk what Ego i got givin them a shoutout + $ to be in a fun dm video

110516022258.png

Yo wtf I was there watching you fight Halloween, and don't even lie he fuced you up. He beat you 2-1 and 1 of the fights he didnt eat 1 food. I'll be waiting for part to. It was a crime scene when I was there live lol Halloween fuced you up man. And smh you were risking less then 400k each fight vs Jason lol.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

i dced on him the fight i was winning. 2nd fight i won.3rd fight i lost cause 99 attack wanted to act like 1 attack he can upload the video himself i dont even think i put damage on him on the fight cause of just wack ass hits, but yes it will be in part two 30 def v 30 def is based on who ever jagex decides to let combo first. and the reason i didnt bother givin him **** is cause ive never seen people so desperate to prove a point over runescape the first fight after i dced i had a spam tower over my head like LOL u died like its impossible for me to die. # TOOL sayin crime scene and **** L0l

110516022258.png

Lmao why are you calling me a tool when you dont even know me and im saying what i witnessed. Funny thing was the guy you were figting was bridding with turm for 1 week and dropped you without eating.. Thats why there were spam towers and ****. Seeing the so called "#1 30 Def Pker" get downed by someone who has been bridding with turm for a week isnt to convincing you know. Its all good though at the end of the day its a game. Lookin forward to Part 2.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg