Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Honor Clans Are Left?

Salabala

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

I tab, how do you feel about that :mellow:

I go through 200 tabs a week atleast. I just dont see why 'honor' clans flame nh clans when every clan besides tlp/mm has members that tele.

Both TLP and MM have members that teleport.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I go through 200 tabs a week atleast. I just dont see why 'honor' clans flame nh clans when every clan besides tlp/mm has members that tele.

In MM we have a system where if evidence is presented to prove that you teleported, you're kicked from the clan. Once you spend at least a month PKing by our honor rules, you're eligible to reapply. If you screw up again, you'll be kicked again and chances are you won't get another opportunity to be a member.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I don't know how I feel about honor clans yet. I'm torn between yes its dumb when someone teles and no its a game.

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

Anyone who says that any honor clans exist is a total idiot.

There are none, none of you are even using the traditional definition of honor in a clan.

Just a bunch of retards.

Control allow teleing when not pking with the clan. If they do it while on a pk trip they get a warn then a boot i'm pretty sure.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

In MM we have a system where if evidence is presented to prove that you teleported, you're kicked from the clan. Once you spend at least a month PKing by our honor rules, you're eligible to reapply. If you screw up again, you'll be kicked again and chances are you won't get another opportunity to be a member.

Did Ughaz get kicked few weeks ago?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Mm's rules aren't no teleporting. They are "No teleporting.*" So no, he wasn't kicked.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

An actual Honor clan is a clan that A ) Does not allow Teleporting under any circumstances, B ) Does not Crash any fights, and sometimes used to include C ) Does not flame. Every clan crashes and flames, so to answer your question, there is no actual honor clans left.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

I don't know, if you had video or picture evidence then probably yes

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS