Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Honour Clans"

Scionn

"What the **** is wrong with teleing? Whats the point with staying till death? If you don't tele you will have to waste minutes on regearing. And what do you win? Respect? On a pixelgame? Wow, totally worth it!

If you spend 3 minutes on reagearing every time you die, when you reach your 100th death you've spent 300 minutes on regearing, when you just could tele and grab some food. Con gratulations! You've just wasted 5 hours on regearing, when you just could have teled."

i got this from a comment on youtube, and its actually correct. I am myself an app in EoP, but i used to be tabbing at all time. So come on, whats the big deal. I believe in this has been discussed before but w.e. I think its fking lame.

Discuss?
29611f9.png

Untitled-1111.jpg
ily scion

i think jagex hates me but everytime i go get my book back i fail that obstacle like 10 times not to mention god cape i forget a knife every time or get killed on the way

Jagex doesn't just hate u lmfao. Same **** happends to me, and i'm not making a new account so i can tab in pking.

29611f9.png

Untitled-1111.jpg
ily scion

if you take 3 minutes to regear you should be kicked from whatever clan you're in lmfao

running up to get book/ghostlys back takes 2 minutes atleast. going up to mb for cape takes 3-5mins depending if mains attack you. regearing takes 20secs-ish. think b4 u speak narbb

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Most clans have a zero tolerance policy because the second you allow teleporting while not on a trip, there are plenty of members who teleport on trips anyways and those members lose fights.

There's a reason why none of the top pure clans are NH, and all the old NH clans are closed.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

i cba to type a whole paragraph like I was planning to as it's not worth my time.

Basically Honour 1 v 1 is beyond retarded in a day where there are 5-10 d clawers your level or d bow voiders waiting to hit you as soon as possible.

Been mutiple times where I have had my food depleted to less then half vent and i'm not even skulled as clawer after clawer attacks me.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Honor is dumb 1 v 1, tab out when your foods out. Especially when they didn't say DM. When theres a clan fight then ofc no teleing.

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

One tab by Scionn, a mile backward for the pure community!

Don't make the pure world worse than it is.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

i cba to type a whole paragraph like I was planning to as it's not worth my time.

Basically Honour 1 v 1 is beyond retarded in a day where there are 5-10 d clawers your level or d bow voiders waiting to hit you as soon as possible.

Been mutiple times where I have had my food depleted to less then half vent and i'm not even skulled as clawer after clawer attacks me.

i agree tabbing at edge is lame. but wests drags nd east drags should be ok.

Tabbing on trips is not ok imo.

I hate spending so much time getting my **** back. And u can't just say gg 100k. I always risk and most brids do, 300k +

Risking 300k+ and dieing everytime means that u can die over 10 times a day. rip 7 x 3m each week?

29611f9.png

Untitled-1111.jpg
ily scion