Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Venom On The Rise - P2P PK Trip [9/18/11]

Venom

24gun11.png

9qae7l.png

j7rxb4.pngop7aeu.png9rpowj.png

okx00n.png

Today Venom set out on very first unofficial P2P Trip peak with a disappointing pull of 10. This didn't stop us from going out and fighting clans out opted, as we knew our members would ride to the occasion. Thanks for the fights Gravity and Defiance.

11radcy.png

Venom Vs Gravity

<[Gv]Bravey> i always return with 1 item
<[Gv]Bravey> tbh

Knowing that Gravity would have a few numbers on us due to their recent merge with Legacy, we knew that we would need to be on point to walk out victorious. The fight started with both clans clashing at chaos dwarfs, we instantly noticed they had clumped and capitalized on their fatal mistake. After clearing the members who had haphazardly found themselves in clumps, we switched our attention to the few remaining members who were quickly sent back to re spawn. As the last member dropped we noticed several Gravity members one item returning so we quickly gathered our well earned loot and dipped out. Thanks for the fight, sad to see several ranks return with just a DDS.

11radcy.png

307uq0o.png

110918162203.png
206llk6.jpg
110919065334.png
110919055240.png
110919061349.png

11radcy.png

Having ended the last of our unofficial trips on a high note, we're are extremely eager to see what's in store for us in the near future. Thanks to everyone we fought and congratulations Marcus for winning the BS Fest :thumbsup:

okx00n.png

9qae7l.png

Don't take it to offense, but why are you posting a topic of one fight O_O

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Don't take it to offense, but why are you posting a topic of one fight O_O

The real question is why aren't you?

Cause I don't want to look like a total straight up ******** posting about one fight? lol

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Some advice I would have given would be to build up with 20-30 core members before going into all of the clan stuff since there aren't many things you can do with 10 people.

gl I guess though

Thanks for the advice and in most cases your right, however with the influx of new clans opening a 10 man pull can get you quite a bit of action.

9qae7l.png

OMFG THEIR RECENT MERGE WITH LEGACY

[-]DAVES CLAN IS GETTING RECOGNITION

omfg dave i ******* love you so much

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011