Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[FULL OUT] Mid-Generation Vs Ascendency [PCT WAR]

Mg F T W

Who will win this intense battle?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. MG or A

• Mid-Generation
    • Ascendency

Rules are:

Overs ON

NO SINLGE / 1V1

Defence 10- Armour

Corrupt Weapons OFF

The order of the war:

Round 1: MG ATTACK Classic Map

Round 2: MG DEFEND Classic Map

Round 3: PKRI Classic Map

MG's ML = http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=mgclan

A's ML = http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ascendency

Who do you think will win it will be held at 4:30 PM Eastern Saturday. Discuss

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOO! , This is going to be close, I Know Ascendency have been hit hard, And with MG on total form..

However when it comes to full outs, Ascendency has got the Classic Ownage of knowning what their doing and im sure their Organization will be on top form with their Leaders.

Ascendency on this one, It's going to be a good fight though, goodluck both.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Voted Ascendency, though I must say Mid Generation has improve quite a lot, no way you can out wit Ascendency unless you highly out number them. Good luck to the both.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Ascendency will take this one by levels and organization, I think. MG have improved noticeably lately; so that's not to say you don't have a chance, just a more unlikely one to win IMO. Good luck to both clans however.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

I say ascendency but you guys have the advantage of being the underdogs and possibly pulling off another surprising win.

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

A unless MG has a number advantage of 10

It'll still be fun :)

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

im actually going to vote MG

This poll is a joke either way lmfao

tbh, you should learn to take clans seriously. With that attitute no one will respect you or your decisions you make Ascendency is a great clan and it will be tough for us to beat them. We were matched up in PCT war and i'm looking forward to this war even if we barely had a prep due to decisions we had to make but if you keep your attitude like this your going to look like a joke not us.

mkygcz.jpg

I actually think Mg will win if the opts are near even, their whole clan as one has improved alot while I haven't heard of Ascendency much.

Mg.

Well, If you seen Ascendency's full out against Malice? While we were in a slump we pulled more then Malice.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Well, If you seen Ascendency's full out against Malice? While we were in a slump we pulled more then Malice.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

That was before everyone left, and almost killed A.