Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hacked

Dr ZoidBerg

No one can get hacked by someone have their IP address.

In order to get keylogged you need to have gone on a website and downloaded something (whether willingly or not, as there are things called drivebys but I won't go in to that).

On another note, it really sucks to be hacked. Did they train Defence or were you already Level 11?

your a retard some one cant hack you with just an ip

Usually true, but not always :( noob karl

If you believe your computer is still infected throw me a pm on the IRC and I'll help you out.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you can't get hacked through your IP. You lost like under 50m anyways, just go pk for a few days, that's what pures are for.

Also, don't blame the community, it's your fault, you either clicked a bad link or you gave out your password.

If you really have that many enemies that EVERYONE'S out to get you, try to be nice or something, damn.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

**** yes now i have an excuse if karl bans me when i ban evade; i'll just say i changed ip because i was scared of getting hacked@!!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

also pretty ironic how my posts get simultaneously deleted on PW overnight as I get hacked when I log in for my first time today. Weird.

Its the illuminati!

Lmao, you can't get hacked from just an ip, you probabably downloaded a keylogger sometime. Do you remember clicking on any strange links?

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

Thanks for the feedback/concern guys. I appreciate it and I didn't intent to make this is a sympathy or blame-game topic. It is just odd that I got hacked, that's all. The hacker was a failure and left 8.7m on my account, which last night I doubled. I also think the hacker is someone on this community because, and thankfully, he did not come back on my account today, which I didn't even change the password to. But thanks for the suggestions.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

You didn't change the password..................................................................

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

You didn't change the password..................................................................

I too lol'd at this.

inb4 he quadrupples bank, lets us know on forum and he gets hacked again.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I too lol'd at this.

relax children i have transfered the almost tripled money to the other account. Waiting for the hacker to log back on my Cloggy account so I have his IP. I'm not as stupid as you think.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

I too lol'd at this.

relax children i have transfered the almost tripled money to the other account. Waiting for the hacker to log back on my Cloggy account so I have his IP. I'm not as stupid as you think.

You assume they use these forums, so you decide to tell them your trick.. That's brilliant bro.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.