Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pures

The-01-sheep

G'day. I don't think you're able to join any clan with those stats, but I might be mistaken.

Also, with 'new' pure, do you mean you have (had) another account in a previous clan?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

G'day. I don't think you're able to join any clan with those stats, but I might be mistaken.

Also, with 'new' pure, do you mean you have (had) another account in a previous clan?

I had a "pure" in The Hatred back in 07 until it closed for the first time, then i joined malice, but when the wilderness came i got 30 defence and quit- so that account is useless. :')

I had a "pure" in The Hatred back in 07 until it closed for the first time, then i joined malice, but when the wilderness came i got 30 defence and quit- so that account is useless. :')

A wise decision. Well, I know NME has alot of malice V2 members, so does IR. TH is still open so I suggest giving them a shot.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Well TH is still open if you want to join your old clan, Other than that I know alot of Malice v2 members have joined #NME. If you would like to train up and check out #Zenith you're more than welcome :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Come apply for #ko-rs if you prove to be active in the IRC and forums we might accept you B4 you meet the requirements if you show us you are training.

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

Hey mate, get 80 range or str and you can join the chillest pure clan out there; The Hatred!

We are pretty active and we have an amazing community man.

#the_hatred

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

train up a little and check out The Hatred since you were in TH before :)

idle in #the_hatred so catch up with old friends and see if you like the community

• 2 weeks later...