Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's P2P Midweek

Kruckcrusher

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

fxtlw.png

Videos of the Day.
Coming soon.

We started our pk trip with around 20 people and peaked at 25. To start off we went to high risk worlds and found loads of mains. Both high risk worlds were cleared by Foe from Gdz to 50ports and to Rev dungeon. After 1 hour of pking we heard some clans were coming out so we got a re-mass at edge village. We ran into Mm at rogue 2 times and a pure team at new gate both were cleared. After killing some more mains and 2 hour 30 mins into our pk trip we then decided to call it a day.
Thank you all the clans we fought and we will see you next week.

fxtlw.png

Trip Pictures:

110922214947.png

110922213950.png

110922212919.png

110922210638.png

110922215646.png

110922222712.png

bnaklootsdbow.png

110922163450.png

110922162613.png

fxtlw.png

Written by: Kruckcrusher

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Gj Foe, heard Mm cleared some of you at hills o.O

They did but not after we cleared them 2 times before that. Not making an excuses but they did have more than us by that time. Our pull had dropped to 15 and they had around 30. I thought I would give them a fight anyways. (Since they gave us one)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

They did but not after we cleared them 2 times before that. Not making an excuses but they did have more than us by that time. Our pull had dropped to 15 and they had around 30. I thought I would give them a fight anyways. (Since they gave us one)

Ya i watched MM's vid, it did look like they had more, either way looked like an eventful day for you both

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

lol why do people make topic for everything

grats on trip I guess

Lol......

Don't start with that. MM would be doing the same thing if they were winning. (no offence -,-)

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

most of us logged out. you guys caught so off guard. but was a good 2 fights :) .