Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P PCL-Outnumbered, but never out gunned

Dissy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks you wouldn't fight us again afterwards :\

Also if you can't say a mere gf on your own topic and have to post some sort of a bait just to feel some sense of getting "one over" you should see a counselor.

Sounds familiar!

miniwars

Anythings better than losing on an anniversary.

if 50+ ending means losing then yes we did lose

stick to clan wars where you belong, gl tomorrow

>Get railed up by 10

>Return to an empty battlefield

>Walk to single

>Feel the need to talk **** to every clan who actually had a successful event on Purewarfare

Not going to lie, you make me chuckle, please stop posting such irrelevant and idiotic **** on a topic that has nothing to do with you or your clan, you can do that on your own anniversary losing topic.

stopped reading there

watch your mouth kid, listen to what cory tells you or your clan is gonna be having trouble again. Is reducing you down to a 80 man memberlist not enough lol?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

miniwars

>Get railed up by 10

>Walk to single

>Feel the need to talk **** to every clan who actually had a successful event on Purewarfare

Not going to lie, you make me chuckle, please stop posting such irrelevant and idiotic **** on a topic that has nothing to do with you or your clan, you can do that on your own anniversary losing topic.

stopped reading there

watch your mouth kid, listen to what cory tells you or your clan is gonna be having trouble again. Is reducing you down to a 80 man memberlist not enough lol?

If I were you I wouldn't talk shit when the last full out you had vs them you lost 3-0 with 10 more.

Spoiler:
Talk shit, get hit.
Spoiler:
Again

miniwars

>Get railed up by 10

>Walk to single

stopped reading there

All bark no bite sister.

Typical eop tho, a clans memberlist decreases or a clan closes and it was suddenly all because of you, haha.

Feel free to take this up with me in a pm, don't want this topic to end up getting locked because you have too much spare time on your hands away from the toy factory.

:squid:

Also if you can't say a mere gf on your own topic and have to post some sort of a bait just to feel some sense of getting "one over" you should see a counselor.

Sounds familiar!

hey!

well?

miniwars

>Get railed up by 10

>Walk to single

stopped reading there

All bark no bite sister.

Typical eop tho, a clans memberlist decreases or a clan closes and it was suddenly all because of you, haha.

Feel free to take this up with me in a pm, don't want this topic to end up getting locked because you have too much spare time on your hands away from the toy factory.

:squid:

l0l

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Sounds familiar!

hey!

well?

semtex?

Spoiler:
someonecwutididthere

Was fun fighting you guys, outclassed and gratz on the win.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

gj nme didnt stand a chance

heard you guys lost to xL :/ maybe another day CP.

Gj TLP, thanks for the fights we did it for practice and fun and it was fun just goes to show we can take looses and not ***** about it.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Only ourselves to blame, thanks for the fight, was a shame you wouldn't rm though.

Considering how much IR and Zenith flame/bait each other on their topics I don't see how you can be complaining about baiting. :whistling:

Anyways, great work boys.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP