Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defensive Spies, 3 vs 1, 4 Months Strong - Forging of the Addy Alliance

Lucky Hit3r

whoever makes theses topics is braindead

you got pushed around like a rag doll today. most you accomplished was killing xl

Once again; read the topic. I don't think there are ANY winclaims in it, and I'm pretty sure it says that we got killed by CP+IR somewhere. Now read our topic or make your own.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got pushed around like a rag doll today. most you accomplished was killing xl

thx for the input, gf today cp+ir u guys do really good together

Still amazed. Great ******* job to our dedicated members, ending with 45+ while all others had ended or were on their last legs of 30.

Great movements, calls, and organization. Lil' laggy, but damn, great job to my fellow enemy members.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott

4Fdyf.png

scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott

this topic isn't about you.

oh wait yes it is

scotscotscotscotscotscotscot

can't believe you guys are claiming three wins when you know you were cleared

Doing one final push, against all odds, against 2 addy clans, our options were too few.

Dying, at least we could hold our head high. #1 clan. 1 defence. 1 clan. No allies. No addy.

You should have killed #NME when we still pulled 20s. It's too late now.

After being cleared from Spurm, we regrouped at Port.

We have the balls to make a topic where we admit to being cleared. You grow the balls to read it please.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

can't believe you guys are claiming three wins when you know you were cleared

Read the topic mate.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

To other who will do the same:

Before you come in here and try to say we're claiming wins in a 3v1 war, read the topic. It's only a logical conclusion after all; to open a thread and actually read it.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott

4Fdyf.png

Before you come in here and try to say we're claiming wins in a 3v1 war, read the topic. It's only a logical conclusion after all; to open a thread and actually read it.

I apologized, **** up now

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

277163_181168508618269_8208353_n.jpg

Awesome job today NME <3 Great trip

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

277163_181168508618269_8208353_n.jpg

Awesome job today NME <3 Great trip

tbh we did clear XL pretty hard. they kept on sniping and as soon as we auto retaliated they ran for the hills.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott scott

idk if you guys have realised yet but im just bumping because i like this topic so much

4Fdyf.png

we rushed you 35v50 so gave it a shot, pushed us to vents, nice job on that. Other than that tho you got spat on the whole day. Lets see if you go out in p2p tomorrow :D

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

we rushed you 35v50 so gave it a shot, pushed us to vents, nice job on that. Other than that tho you got spat on the whole day. Lets see if you go out in p2p tomorrow :D

Pretty sure after that fight you teamed up with a certain clan because we 'pushed you to vents'.

I don't see how this topic has to do with P2P but I'm f2p so /care.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Spat on the whole day? That's an over statement, we gave it a shot every time vsing 80 idiots in addy, and still managed to take the battlefield a couple times.

Good fights, 2(or 3) vs 1 is the only way to get a challenge it seems, from our "competition. ".

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

I apologized, **** up now

Was not directed at you, and you weren't the only person who didn't read it thoroughly. You are however the only person to admit it and apologize, so props for that. Now i apologize if you believe that was a shot at you, was not my intention.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png