Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Opened April 2010, Closed 24th September 2011

-Josh

i miss the competition actually from every1 in tg, the rivalry and who is the #1 team etc.

i remember when tg 1st started to mini np, u guys were lil. then as things progressed it was all about np vs tg and ob.

we had good times and bad times, runescape isnt the same anymore actually, rip tg

npbnw.png
61207262.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why'd you close?

RS is so boring.... The wilderness is dead or full of Jaja/1itemers and minis are not fun anymore (it's so repetitive, 121s with bolas gets boring). Found it pointless to stay open when it isn't fun anymore.... but back in the day it was fun and everyone enjoyed it.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

i miss the competition actually from every1 in tg, the rivalry and who is the #1 team etc.

i remember when tg 1st started to mini np, u guys were lil. then as things progressed it was all about np vs tg and ob.

we had good times and bad times, runescape isnt the same anymore actually, rip tg

Yeah **** me we was little lmao look at the mini vs CR looool it was fun tho watching ourselves grow up from lilguys to what we are. The competition and rivarly and who is the #1 team fueled both teams to work hard. It was fun but started to get pointless near the end (would always involve 1itemers, mains and other **** from both teams) runescape is so boring ikr.... thanks =]

also <3uAidan

207pylu.png

Was extremely fun being in TG, I remember hearing about it a lot from Dan/Dramatic. I still remember the day when I made my application to NP but then Adam/Toool recruited me to TG, was probably the best decision I've made on runescape. All the fun trips fighting Team Downfall, NP, and even Outbreak a couple times. Getting specced out by troy's d long that one trip, all the times I got bsed, and the making and losing of friends over stupid arguements, I would never change it because it was part of what made TG fun. Sad to see it close (even though we knew it was going to happen soon(and even though I was part of the reason it closed because I was one of the inactive ranks we had)). Still going to be idling in the channel like always =).

RIP TG.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

#1 pure team when we cared and tried.

Yeah, we didn't really feel like closing but we've basically been closed for some time in a way, never did anything anymore, and to be completely honest, and I think we'd all agree, after like 2-3 solid months of being #1 it didn't matter any more honestly.

But yeah TG was some fun ass **** back in da days of early april 2010.

Proud 3rd ever person in TG <3

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Would also like to thank our fans :)

Our YT was at 784 subscribers the night it got terminated, and everyone there was just a fan of the severe ownage, because we never had a PK video in the year span we were open. We were going to make one but NaTiii clips were far too good.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Guess I am forgot about.

[sun 07:37pm] <Josh``> [sun 12:26:38 PM] rsn?

JK :D but didn't even put my name :(

Needed your rsn first qt-pie everyone on that list is on the final ml :wub:

207pylu.png

Guess I am forgot about.

I messaged u on IRC :D I was out of town all weekend

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

Guess I am forgot about.

I messaged u on IRC :D I was out of town all weekend

Aint got on IRC yet :wub: u on the pro list tho :thumbsup:

207pylu.png