Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan.

-Brad-

I am not 100% set on joining a clan right now, but going to have some free times on the weekends start in the middle of October so I am thinking about joining a clan. I know I am not on the best terms with a few leaders so if you have a problem with me just don't post on this topic. I have leadership experience and can be loyal to a clan.

The clan must have the following:

• A clan that does p2p and f2p minis and preps daily, but I want alot of preps.
  • Active site and irc.
  • Active Staff
  • Good Community
  • Staff with a back-bone and doesn't let other clan staffs run their clan.
  • Leaders who allow their clan members to be friends with people in other clans without thinking they are spys and leaking to them.

110926230310.png

Not promising to be the most active member in a clan and I won't be joining a clan in til the middle of October.

xdf1vq.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man my friend quite a list, but i'll throw out my two cents, you say you want both servers?

That my friend is quite possible.

You could join Mayhem Makers, but you said you wanted a good communtiy? oh well that won't happen sorry.

You could join Final Ownage Elite, but you said you wanted f2p also, ehh... yeah not gonna happen unless you like running around in addy spamming "LOL MAD MM"?!!!@!@!!!

Well i guess you could join Eruption of Pures!, they just had there 6 years of "smashing" clans, but that ego seems a bit to big for you, and not to mention there community...l0l

Well i guess after that there's Zenith... oh wait you said you wanted to have friends in other clans, yeah i think that's against there beliefs.

Well i mean i guess there's also CP!, oh wait no... too much addy yet again :/

Well i mean you could go to The Hated! they pull... 20s... and sit in single... ehh guess that conflicts with getting fights, community i hear is good though.

Well if not TH then i guess you could go to Exiled Force! Oh wait no... again pulling 20s and siting in single or teaming with only some other purple clan for some rivalry.

Well i guess there is outrage! i mean there good at p2p... but were a BS clan first... yeah.... i guess that conflicts with the community and possibly the leaders.

Well i guess that could leave Intense Redemption... oh wait leaders again... no nevermind

Well i guess the only good choice left is NME, atleast they have the balls to do anything in the pure world anymore..

Good luck finding a clan sir! :)

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Man my friend quite a list, but i'll throw out my two cents, you say you want both servers?

You could join Mayhem Makers, but you said you wanted a good communtiy? oh well that won't happen sorry.

You could join Final Ownage Elite, but you said you wanted f2p also, ehh... yeah not gonna happen unless you like running around in addy spamming "LOL MAD MM"?!!!@!@!!!

Well i guess you could join Eruption of Pures!, they just had there 6 years of "smashing" clans, but that ego seems a bit to big for you, and not to mention there community...l0l

Well i guess after that there's Zenith... oh wait you said you wanted to have friends in other clans, yeah i think that's against there beliefs.

Well i mean you could go to The Hated! they pull... 20s... and sit in single... ehh guess that conflicts with getting fights, community i hear is good though.

Well if not TH then i guess you could go to Exiled Force! Oh wait no... again pulling 20s and siting in single or teaming with only some other purple clan for some rivalry.

Well i guess there is outrage! i mean there good at p2p... but were a BS clan first... yeah.... i guess that conflicts with the community and possibly the leaders.

Well i guess that could leave Intense Redemption... oh wait leaders again... no nevermind

Well i guess the only good choice left is NME, atleast they have the balls to do anything in the pure world anymore..

In a way i agree with you @ the same time i laugh. Cant really say a community or leaders of a clan are bad unless your in the clan youself. Almost Every clan has a rank that everyone knows he shouldnt be there. EOP 6 years of eruption means they have a big Ego? Arnt they the ones who just pulled 120 to a saturday event. And for NME arnt you guys trying to become the next E? And you say Eop has a big Ego. o yeh Nme started out allowing muti clanning if im not mistaken.

Theres my little two cents.

However #Nme is your best bet if you wanna focus on f2p.

Ir if you want a better p2p game along with some f2p

Havoc if you want just P2p.

Th for the best community.

Quit Scape.

Intro to Zenith and check out our community. Pm [`Sean`] or [Z]Sean if you have any questions. See you around and good luck on your search! ^^

If not I would recommend NME. But they are more f2p based.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

In a way i agree with you @ the same time i laugh. Cant really say a community or leaders of a clan are bad unless your in the clan youself. Almost Every clan has a rank that everyone knows he shouldnt be there. EOP 6 years of eruption means they have a big Ego? Arnt they the ones who just pulled 120 to a saturday event. And for NME arnt you guys trying to become the next E? And you say Eop has a big Ego. o yeh Nme started out allowing muti clanning if im not mistaken.

Theres my little two cents.

However #Nme is your best bet if you wanna focus on f2p.

Ir if you want a better p2p game along with some f2p

Havoc if you want just P2p.

Th for the best community.

Ok thanks for you in-put but I been hearing that Nme is trying to be next Epidemic, I am going to let you answer why everyone thinks that and I DON'T want anyone else to answer that on this topic but this guy? If Nme wanted to be Epidemic then Ivp would have just re opened Epidemic. Yes Nme did started with multi- lanning and what is it wrong with that because they were LOW level the only true low level clan so I don't see what the problem with them having multi clanning then. Also it sounds like a little jealousy and bitterness about Nme for one beating IR in their own server yesterday.

Intro to Zenith and check out our community. Pm [`Sean`] or [Z]Sean if you have any questions. See you around and good luck on your search! ^^

If not I would recommend NME. But they are more f2p based.

No thanks about Zenith, I can't get a long with Josh.

xdf1vq.png

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Don't join a clan, its not worth it. You'll get sucked into all the propoganda/drama. If you want a clan, I suggest an mpc. Not Ir/Z though, they tend to flame alot.

TH would probably be my top pick atm for best community/most mature members. NME seems a bit cocky, they get caught up in flame wars alot.

Like I said, in my opinion there is not one clan worth joining in our community. Its all the same ********.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Don't join a clan, its not worth it. You'll get sucked into all the propoganda/drama. If you want a clan, I suggest an mpc. Not Ir/Z though, they tend to flame alot.

TH would probably be my top pick atm for best community/most mature members. NME seems a bit cocky, they get caught up in flame wars alot.

Like I said, in my opinion there is not one clan worth joining in our community. Its all the same ********.

I agree with you on all of that it is the reason why I am not sure if I even want to join.

**** off trev

both of u should join DEFIANCE@

Why so mean to Trev?

Also do you guys have cookies and all of that good stuff in dF? :teehee:

xdf1vq.png

We have it all...

Grape flavored d0ms, we have a lot more stock on apple flavored d0mz tho cuz we are green and prefer giving other clans the green monsta...

cupcakes, ice cream cake, man **** like i said we got it all...

i heard dat james was quite da cook now 2 so maybe he can get some fresh sht up

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

sup bro!

check out EoP @ www.eop-rs.com

IRC: #clan-eop

friendly and active community, with good leaderships.

and we're very active in mini/preps both f2p and p2p.

anything you need, EoP has it all <3

~Best of luck

im not ganna flame , all i will say that we dont pull 20s , u can just reply join nme and not cry

#clan-ef