Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Really?

Salabala

TBH this won't change the game that drastically. There have been pk assisters that will locate people your lv which IMO is a good thing, less waiting around to find someone to fight and you can see where pjers and potential rushers might be.

Also, any decent player can look at their exp counter and determine approximately how much they will hit.

I used to range/2h a lot and it took me around a month to pk 100+ 2h's simply by pulling 2h when my bow hit high (by looking at exp)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Face-palmed so hard. The game is tedious enough with the grinding of levels, gathering of mats to pk and whatnot.

What's the point of playing when an individual needs something to assist himself/herself PKING - Arguably the funnest part of the game.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Face-palmed so hard. The game is tedious enough with the grinding of levels, gathering of mats to pk and whatnot.

What's the point of playing when an individual needs something to assist himself/herself PKING - Arguably the funnest part of the game.

Black people in real life.