Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ben Again

Blue Elf

Hey guys, Ben here (again).

See: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19542

See: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19543

See: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20407

I am a godly Mithlord (term coined by Adrian/Eyeraqi in Malice, all credits should go to him). Just recently got into clans. Start off in Malice and enjoyed my time there, met a lot of chill people. After they closed I ended up joining xL. While some may laugh, it truly was one of the funnest, albeit irritating, experiences of my Runescaping career. I was able to come home after school and PK with some really cool kids as I pleased. Sadly, there were some tragic flaws with the head of the leadership (literally, I think the guy was messed up in the head) and we had a bit of a falling out.

Anyways, I'm looking for a F2p clan, much like Malice, with maybe 20-50 members that doesn't take this game too seriously and is just looking to have a good time.

If I wanted the IRC channels of clans, I'd look at clan recruitment topics :3

I guess I should've specified this in the topic but what I'm looking for is a small explanation of why one clan is better suited for me than the next. I'm 64cb myself and all I really enjoy on Rs is PK'ing (F2p), semi-active forums are a must as well

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13504

We do alot alot of f2p minis daily

> http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20791 our minis :)

we have a great/fun chilling Community and active clan.

Check our site and make an intro! www.clan-ef.com

Youtube : claneftube

Gl with your Choice =)

#clan-ef

Thanks, and I intro'd to Ef back in May or June I think when I was first interested in joining a pure clan. I decided against it since summer was coming along and I was getting really busy. May take another look but as it stands, I'm leaning towards Chaotic at the moment.

Thanks, and I intro'd to Ef back in May or June I think when I was first interested in joining a pure clan. I decided against it since summer was coming along and I was getting really busy. May take another look but as it stands, I'm leaning towards Chaotic at the moment.

Oo kk :D come to #clan-ef

#clan-ef

Hello Ben! By the look you seem to like alot F2P so your looking for a f2p clan. And looking to your combat level, you would prefer to join an LPC clan.

Well cause im in EF ima introduce you something bout it :P

We are an Active F2P based clan, we do 2-5 minis everyday(both f2p/p2p), and our combat average is something in 70s, we got some 60s so u wouldnt be alone as a 60lvl ;). We also pull 40+ to F2P trips.

#Clan-EF Www.Clan-EF.Com

Goodluck finding that right place for you to stay!;)

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

I suggest TH. They're really community based and I hear they have a great time wherever they go.

Really no where else to go unless you train up a lot(or a new -10def account for NME :P), good luck searching for a clan.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Hello Ben! By the look you seem to like alot F2P so your looking for a f2p clan. And looking to your combat level, you would prefer to join an LPC clan.

Well cause im in EF ima introduce you something bout it :P

We are an Active F2P based clan, we do 2-5 minis everyday(both f2p/p2p), and our combat average is something in 70s, we got some 60s so u wouldnt be alone as a 60lvl ;). We also pull 40+ to F2P trips.

#Clan-EF Www.Clan-EF.Com

Goodluck finding that right place for you to stay!;)

thiss

#clan-ef

If you are looking for something similar to Malice, and The Hatred is for you. The Hatred has an amazing community that will make you feel right at home.

We constantly have minis in both servers and a lot of our members are above the age of 18(if you are younger we have younger ones too)\

We all take great pride in our clan (similar to Malice) and love it despite not being able to pull 100 people to Pk Trips.

Each and every member means something to the hatred and the leadership are all thankful for them.

We pull 25-35 on Pk Trips depending if people are available. Thats also one unique thing about The hatred

We dont take this game too seriously we just want to have fun.

Check out the hatred, apply for clan friend, hang around IRC/Forums and see it for yourself. Im sure you will like it :)

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Aren't you like level 50 with 29 def?

I'm 20 defence lol

and thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into TH and maybe EF, might post around your forums a bit

I think I've made my decision though (Chaotic just because some of my Malice friends are there)

Blue Elf come check out Korruption man, make some new friends and we are recruiting Elf's specifically now

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member

The hatred, great clan,laid back fun events.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS