Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's F2P Friday Trip

Milky

lmfao if mods keep this open, disgrace upon your own judgement

we only slumped EOP from having two clans die into them, it was a gf for one week, oh wait you got owned that week too

Oh my goodness.. I'll see what you're gonna reply with tomorrow lmfao.

Remember what happened when you pulled 40 last time? Your leaders lied to you and told you EOP wasn't pking but we were. Today I told my members MM had 70 compared to our 55 and that we'd get fights with FOE. Try to be like that and you may be considered as a good clan.

When I was on my spy all I heard was "user has disconnected from your channel".

pretty funny i'd say.

last week mm had 95 compared to your full cc plus another with 11 eop ranks in it. we still fought you down 15. refer to your last saturday post before you go on about any bs which will probably contradict your own posts. and mm didnt even have 70 LOL

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we only slumped EOP from having two clans die into them, it was a gf for one week, oh wait you got owned that week too

Remember what happened when you pulled 40 last time? Your leaders lied to you and told you EOP wasn't pking but we were. Today I told my members MM had 70 compared to our 55 and that we'd get fights with FOE. Try to be like that and you may be considered as a good clan.

pretty funny i'd say.

last week mm had 95 compared to your full cc plus another with 11 eop ranks in it. we still fought you down 15. refer to your last saturday post before you go on about any bs which will probably contradict your own posts. and mm didnt even have 70 LOL

We fought you down 15 before because we were the only two clans out, FOE was out today with similar opts as us so IDK if you were me what would you have done bruv?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

pretty funny i'd say.

We fought you down 15 before because we were the only two clans out, FOE was out today with similar opts as us so IDK if you were me what would you have done bruv?

put up a fight like we do every week against anyone. didn't you say your clan was number 1? does the number 1 clan back down?

Signature is too large

pretty funny i'd say.

put up a fight like we do every week against anyone. didn't you say your clan was number 1? does the number 1 clan back down?

see you tomorrow

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

pretty funny i'd say.

see you tomorrow

id say see you too but you'd probably hop worlds all day tomorrow, so lets say i hope i see you tomorrow also.

Signature is too large

pretty funny i'd say.

that's because rby f t w disconnects every minute. nice propaganda though

gj today eop

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Idk how you find arguing every single Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with every single clan fun. Also it's pathetic that your leaderboard is the one always coming on here starting bs. Good luck tomorrow with MM.

We don't find it fun and we don't start it, we post a simple aftermath topic outlining our pk trips and MM and TLP members flame/troll it for 4 pages until a kind mod deletes all their posts and warns the offending people.

and thank you, good luck tomorrow with NME :thumbsup: