Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's F2P Friday Trip

Milky

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gj on ur trip but i wasnt aware u fought us today?

if the MM paragraph makes u feel better, then sure, why not.. gl tomorrow ;)

we said we crashed you

Why would you mention a crash where no one was killed?

lmfao unsure if srs, i personally killed 2 MM members and we chased you to mossies, so yeah...

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

we said we crashed you

lmfao unsure if srs, i personally killed 2 MM members and we chased you to mossies, so yeah...

seems like an irrelevant part of your overall trip, more of a grab for attention

Idk how you find arguing every single Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with every single clan fun. Also it's pathetic that your leaderboard is the one always coming on here starting bs. Good luck tomorrow with MM.

This is between MM and EOP back to Pcl please, don't start..

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

we said we crashed you

we raped foe, you came in so we went to NE stairs sat for a sec went back down. scraped FOE i think it was that was bottom stairs then you came in so we went stairs. Don't know where we went mossies.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

we said we crashed you

we raped foe, you came in so we went to NE stairs sat for a sec went back down. scraped FOE i think it was that was bottom stairs then you came in so we went stairs. Don't know where we went mossies.

you're denying we killed any MM, the majority of the stragglers died to eop. We crashed you because we're assholes and we're cool like that.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

EOP's best flame is stick to clan wars lol. In the end runescape is about fun and if my clan has more fun in clan wars actually getting fights we will stick to clan wars on fridays

Really? because my TLP friends were complaining that no-one would fight them at pcl, meanwhile we got three fun fights out in the wilderness.

But at least you didn't die repeatedly and lose all your sets, thats always a bonus for TLP :thumbsup:

we said we crashed you

you didn't chase us to mossies, soon as you guys rushed in, we called a rg at ne stairs. then when foe was at the vents. we rused down clearing them easy. then you guys rushed in. so we left to bank our loot. lmao

Definitely a good trip for EOP. Respect to FOE for giving us fights and thanks to angry MM and TLP members for bumping this topic for us. Keep up the good work :D

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png