Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel [XL] | F2P Clan

Abyssal wtf

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol 17 members in irc but pulls '100' to trips. Quit spammin #xl lol reminds me of sko, we get it you discovered IRC and made a chan..

100+ pulls? ok if u say so

and ikr irc is just so ownage ffs love dat idm bot cant get enuf

13th monk said you pulled 100+ and smacked mm lol

It keeps getting worse... as of now you have a 125 ingame ML when you pull 35's - never pulled half your ml

What is Excel?

A W57 Pk Team

Black people in real life.

thats just cus we added multiple accounts,i myself have about 4 accounts.. hon0r has 3 that i know of.. also im pretty sure there where ton more, espc that day when we all made lvl 50s

thats the point? if you didn't mass everyone would have 1 account in the clan , 2 max. With 3-5 community accounts in a clan PER PERSON ?? Your basicly just giving out free locs to your friends.

Black people in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

umad its jake? You have to be to make up such a stupid argument.

200+ applications and we have a 88 runehead ml

our average pull is 40 if you have any more questions feel free to pm me in irc

/[query] xL_Yoshi

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

thats just cus we added multiple accounts,i myself have about 4 accounts.. hon0r has 3 that i know of.. also im pretty sure there where ton more, espc that day when we all made lvl 50s

thats the point? if you didn't mass everyone would have 1 account in the clan , 2 max. With 3-5 community accounts in a clan PER PERSON ?? Your basicly just giving out free locs to your friends.

ur talking bout massing? werent u in Tb my friend the home of massers jajaja.

Get a real reason to flame this who cares if they do mass there is no honor code or anything, so there is no rules. If you saying they can't mass because they have a pw topic that is complete and utter bull **** because if massing is against the rules then crashing, teleporting, 1 iteming on trips like I know clans do, mains which I know clans call/bring their mains, hacking which I know for a fact some clans hack and didn't get flame on their pw topic for *cough*Zenith last year*cough*, ddos'ing. So don't flame them for massing and all of that saying massing is bad but let all of that go by without saying anything.

Everyone flaming them about massing and saying they can't mass because they have a pure warfare topic is holding a double standard like everyone tells people on topics about spys and crashing it is 2011 get over it. Quit taking the game so serious and if they are massers then you should be able to beat them without a problem sounds like some of you guys are jealous and scared of xL.

xdf1vq.png

• 2 weeks later...