Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pur3 kide -Lookin

Pur3_Kide

Hello,

First of all, I'm not 100% that I will be joining a clan since I don't scape at all. However, I'm thinking about playing rs again and the only thing left in this game that I enjoy is clanning.

I'm looking for a clan with an active forum and a chilled community. The clan needs to be semi-balanced, but needs to do well in F2p. Furthermore I want to be leaded by a staff team that knows what they're doing.

I have access to several pure accounts which means I meet your clan requirements. I'm experienced, mature and an overall easy guy to get along with. However, I'm not the most active guy in-game since I'm busy IRL and I'm likely to only attend weekend trips.

\\

-M X D|Pur3 kide :teehee: :thanks:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after reading your topic, I can honestly say that we match quiet a lot of those characterists you're looking for.

Our leadership is extremely experianced and 'knows what they're doing,' and we're a rather strong F2P clan. I'll be the first to admit, our P2P aspect can be improved on and we're starting on that. We had our first P2P trip last week and pulled 54 which shows great signs.

Even if you don't apply, I still urge you to check out ou forums and make an intro. We're a pretty chilled bunch of guys and get on with everyone, whether or not they're in the clan.

Best of luck wherever you decide to go.

Hi

Would be more than happy to see you join NME, we're solid in F2P and slowly stepping up our game in P2P. I myself am inactive during weekdays and it's fine in NME as long as I attend weekend trips, so I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue for you. Chilled community and experienced staff; exactly what you said you're looking for (:

Other clans I'd consider are MM and IR

Best of luck deciding on the right clan for you

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Hey kide, hows it going. I think you should come check out Zenith. Pretty chill, and fun we have our ups and downs, just like every clan. Very active forums, and theres always people in vent. Come intro on our site, and see if you like the community :) www.zenith-rs.com If not your probably looking for #nme

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Bro to be quite honest, try out Zenith, ive seen you around the pure community a lot and i think you would fit in well in Zenith

Give us a shot #Zenith on IRC or www.zenith-rs.com

good luck man

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I remember when you lead DV years ago you made such an impact and honestly if your trying to find a solid clan with a solid staff right now try Zenith i feel you could do great things i hope you choose to check us out but gl with what ever clan you choose man i do have alot of respect of what you have done.

Zenith-rs.com

#Zenith

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Should come visit in our community (Zenith's) for a bit and see how you like it, if you like us - join us. If you don't, continue your search. No sense staying in a clan with no one you like, it'll be miserable.

Should definately come say hello. #zenith

Retired March 2012

Check out #Zenith Bro.

Very Nice, Friendly Community, always welcoming newcomers and making them feel part of the family. Active Forums and IRC Channel. We have Many F2P events, and likewise, P2P events, which we perform very well in.

Hopefully you come join us soon. Apply at www.zenith-rs.com whenever you feel like it ;)

28te5np.jpgProud High Council of Zenith 28te5np.jpg

#Zenith

We do F2P and P2p, come and check us out we have a great community and just check us out if u like :D we get alot of p2p mini's and alot of F2P/P2P preps im looking forward to meet you :D

logo424157266651344990632.png

I don't scape. Never been to one of their trip yet I know it's the best option... #NME.

Good luck.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I