Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

massers? HELL NO!

xVideos

k567ud.jpg

jkcdur.jpg

Vid:

jkcdur.jpg

Young Rebels asked us for an allied saturday trip. And I'll be honest this is 1 of my best trips I ever had. We peaked at 60 people! I would like to thank YR for this great trip aswell :D

To start off we saw EOP logging in right next to us. about 2min in to the fight Fi rushed us from the east side of the gap. We rg-ed north and rerushed. We kept on pushing EOP to east while EOP was pushing Fi. I'm pretty sure we killed more than 20 EOPians, EOP went east to 1v1.

jkcdur.jpg

We then got word from our scout that Ch & Outrage were fighting at spider village. We rushed and just steamrolled everyone.

While laughing on ventrilo and walking to chaos alter EF came out of nowhere and started to hit us. We ran inside CA and start fighting EF. There again 2Min later another clan rushes. This time its FOE. We cleared EF and some FOE low levels and walked back to bank our lewt :D

jkcdur.jpg

This time we had a planned pkri against EF. EF rushed us when we were in non-multi ne stairs like idiots. it took like 1min before they realised they couldnt attack us while we were sniping them in multi. We pushed them north to volcanoes and had an intense fight. Both sides returned and regrouped hardcore. Hon0r called a hop after he saw EF getting cleared 2x.

jkcdur.jpg

While we were walking to EOPvCP at 13ports. EF rushed us AGAIN. They still didnt learn their lesson. EF hit us at bh. This fight was not that special our returners were much faster and we cleared them at Bh. we got word NME joined EOPvCP and we decided to join aswell.

I think almost every single clan joined this clusterf*ck. MM, EOP, CP, IR, NME, EF, XL, ..
OT: Good Job to all Young Excel!

Pictures:
111001221429.png
111001231429.png
111001161513.png
111001231445.png
111001231606.png
111001221652.png
111001224506.png
111001224542.png
111001225127.png
111001225316.png
111001225412.png
111001231313.png
111001171346.png
111001171903.png
caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 3 of your members telly at Chaos altar xD

gf.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

gf.

Names + Pictures and they get booted right now. Its easy to say that but without any picture or prove isnt it hard to believe?

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

When your title is massers? Hell no! and the first line of the topic is "we teamed with a clan today", you look slightly hypocritical.

Anyway, was fun having another decent sized clan around in the wilderness, gj on your trip.

This, it's apparent whoever made this topic is around 15 years old.

OT: Good job on your trip..?

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

When your title is massers? Hell no! and the first line of the topic is "we teamed with a clan today", you look slightly hypocritical.

Anyway, was fun having another decent sized clan around in the wilderness, gj on your trip.

This, it's apparent whoever made this topic is around 15 years old.

OT: Good job on your trip..?

xl is #1 back off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@!#!!

Black people in real life.

gf.

Names + Pictures and they get booted right now. Its easy to say that but without any picture or prove isnt it hard to believe?

You should check our vid when it's uploaded, you might see them. I tried to screen but my reaction time isn't that good ;(

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011