Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

massers? HELL NO!

xVideos

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your claiming an amazing topic but we was having a clean fight with EOP then you just kept sniping us west of chaos altar so we thought **** that and just obliterated, but whatever you says goes I guess lol...........

We logged in on top of you and pushed you through the gap. Would've finished you off but FI rushed through the east gap so we followed them instead.

Good job on the rest of your trip although judging by other clan's replies it's all ******** as well.

When your title is massers? Hell no! and the first line of the topic is "we teamed with a clan today", you look slightly hypocritical.

Anyway, was fun having another decent sized clan around in the wilderness, gj on your trip.

teaming = massers???

foeop massers!!!

Gj xl

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

We lost bout 5 people in the fight with fi and u guys :P not 20. Nice job i'm mad we didnt turn around and smack u but we wanted fi more.

<3

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I saw 3 of your members telly at Chaos altar xD

gf.

Names + Pictures and they get booted right now. Its easy to say that but without any picture or prove isnt it hard to believe?

ollolol

capturadepantalla201110p.png

capturadepantalla201110b.png

now ur gonna said he is not xl

Did you read the topic? We allied with yr. We only enforce no teleporting on our members we dont care what yr's rules are

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

gf.

Names + Pictures and they get booted right now. Its easy to say that but without any picture or prove isnt it hard to believe?

You should check our vid when it's uploaded, you might see them. I tried to screen but my reaction time isn't that good ;(

Xl doesn't tele, Yr might have, but not Xl. The last time someone teled who was in the actual clan, they got instant kicked.

gf.

ollolol

capturadepantalla201110p.png

capturadepantalla201110b.png

now ur gonna said he is not xl

Would you rather have us lie and say he is? Go check our member list.

We logged in on top of you and pushed you through the gap. Would've finished you off but FI rushed through the east gap so we followed them instead.

Good job on the rest of your trip although judging by other clan's replies it's all ******** as well.

On your clan's thread today, you guys said you pushed us to dwarves and cleared us but now you're saying you pushed us through gap.

You didn't clear us or push us anywhere. We ran north of gap to regroup after Fi rushed our fight.

xlfieop.png

Stop flaming on my topic guys and about fire arr0ws. This is the first time I see his name.

I'll talk to YR about this

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Did you read the topic? We allied with yr. We only enforce no teleporting on our members we dont care what yr's rules are

So you're allowing the people fighting with you on saturday to telly.

Kewl story.

Also, check out Brad's pk vid (first vid on our topic) for names of your telliers.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

That brilliant film title.. " How to lose friends and alienate people "

You pretty much did that whole title in one thread. I don't mean to flame but you've lied about everything.

Just incase your memory is at a blank maybe this video will sort you out. Please watch the video, then perhaps change your whole topic where EF is mentioned.

P.S - Thanks for the scims.

im4fp1.png

lol y u guys got open cc if u arent massers.

Every clan has open cc on schooldays.. Saturday & Sunday = Closed

So you're allowing the people fighting with you on saturday to telly.

Kewl story.

Also, check out Brad's pk vid (first vid on our topic) for names of your telliers.

No, if a clan asks you to join their trip because they have a hard time who are we to say NO. Unlike you guys u just let them close into you (their leaders are retarded in my eyes)

Just incase your memory is at a blank maybe this video will sort you out. Please watch the video, then perhaps change your whole topic where EF is mentioned.

P.S - Thanks for the scims.

On this vid you can see EF spamming Xl cleared when we clearly always had ATLEAST 10Members on the battlefield. EF underastimated us to much and we actually cleared you guys eventually you didnt show the parts when u "logged" or getting "cleared" thats sad

PS: on that vid I just saw something I didnt like i'm going to discuss it with the staff thx for vidding that.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation