Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday P2P Pk Trip.

Kruckcrusher

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

fxtlw.png

Videos of the Day.
Video coming soon.

~Short summary~
This picture said it all was overall a mediocre pk trip will mains sniping and HF crashing but its the wild not much anyone can do about it. It did make the pk trip a bit more interesting though. Made some bank loot and had some fun. (Personally, I died mostly to the mains and got a few kills. Only made like 2mil in loot.)
SundayKillsandkill-deathratio.png

fxtlw.png
We started our pk trip with around 70ish people and later peaked around 80. We began our day moving up to new gate ready to hop out and begin hunting some clans. But as soon as we hit New gate HF charge at us seeing as there were only a few HF to our 70ish we made quick work of them. HF came back again but with Mm at their side. Instead of being hit by Mm and HF we made our way to 50 ports and went down to edge village to bank our loot.
fxtlw.png
After banking our loot we went up to gap to no surprise HF were there again. Again just like at new gate a began clearing them out. A few mins into the fight a main clan came in and began sniping Foe. Soon we heard Mm were coming up not wanting to deal with 3 clans fighting us we called a quick regroup back to edge village.
fxtlw.png
After fighting mains and Mm getting their cheap shots in. We wanted to fight Mm and not a bunch of mains sniping us. We heard Mm where at Gdz and we quickly charged from gap. From north to south a took over Gdz hut and controlled the tele spot and began clearing Mm. However, Mm did manage to a return group north I am assuming they came in from New gate as we dominated the GDz tele spot. They did manage to overrun our north spot but since we had the return spot we quickly cleared the Mm north. Mm did a good job returning because everyone we cleared Mm they seem to get another return group. As the fighting continued the main clan that had been sniping made an appearance and began sniping both clans.
HF also came soon after and seeing as we now had to deal with mains+HF+Mm we thought that was enough and logged out/left.
fxtlw.png
After getting another bank we still wanted a clean run-in with Mm without all the mains+Hf. We teled up to Gdz and ran down to face Mm. Our east side quickly wrapped around Mm and we took advantage as we sand-switched Mm. But just as we almost cleared Mm, HF came again as well as the main clan. So we called everyone to move to 18 ports in hopes of ridding the inference from the mains+HF. However, Mm never came so we cleared the what HF members we could and got a re-bank. But seeing as Mm had ended we also called an end to our pk trip.

fxtlw.png

Thank to Mm for the fights.

Trip Pictures:
111002221132.png
111002222330.png
111002222346.png
111002224858.png
111002135222.png
fxtlw.png
ScreenShot001.png
ScreenShot004.png
ScreenShot005.png
111002222714.png

fxtlw.png

Written by: Kruckcrusher

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Looked fun guys. Grats on trips.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Loads of action today, completely smoked MM until they called Hf every fight rofl.

this topic looks like it was created by solo.

mm cleared you guys until you started to 1 item to try to stay in the fight. (lol)

Let me make this clear at no point did Mm even come close to clearing in any 'fight'.

Anyways, I am sure anyone with common sense can see all of these fight remain pretty even but still favoring Foe. But whatever all of fight remain to have a clear outcome due to mains so I am know everyone can form their opinion or conclusions.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Mess and laggy wilderness today. HF was mainly after Serenity.

after serenity, yet they crashed every foe vs mm fight when mm was nearly cleared lmao

nice try though

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Mess and laggy wilderness today. HF was mainly after Serenity.

after serenity, yet they crashed every foe vs mm fight when mm was nearly cleared lmao

nice try though

so in our first return fight at gdz we were nearly cleared...ok

your k.d speaks for itself.

bad clan is bad even with mains on your side. mediocre in p2p to say the least

Quit RS August '12

Nice work foe, keep the topic clean every1.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice work foe, keep the topic clean every1.

thanks, might want to close mm topic

they posted starting opts which is against the rules

Quit RS August '12