Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gravity's Short and simple Closure.

Bravey

Okay , i decided not to continue this clan anymore. to much inactivity and i have no time to stress about **** anymore. we had a good run while it lasted.

i wanna thank everyone who was active , actually did some events , did good at them.

I will miss every single one of you guys.

i want you to join clan you think are best for you.

- Final Ownage Elite -

-Bravey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making fun of another clan closing then you close lol. Cya RIP

of course ;) because we lasted longer then thm (:

If you're implying you lasted longer than Defiance, you couldn't be more wrong :mellow:. Not like you achieved anything in the week you were open, though. :unsure:

Making fun of another clan closing then you close lol. Cya RIP

of course ;) because we lasted longer then thm (:

If you're implying you lasted longer than Defiance, you couldn't be more wrong :mellow:. Not like you achieved anything in the week you were open, though. :unsure:

I think he was talking about Ko, which would be dumb also though, because it doesn't matter if u stayed open longer when you had a 5 man pull last weekend gg kid... Ko would be doing great right now but leading sucks lol

Current member of Venom
Ex-Leader of Korruption
Ex-We Are Royalty member
Ex-Kaos Pures Highcouncil/Warlord
Ex-Divine Pures leader
Ex-Frozty Pures member