Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs IR F2P Prep

Preschool

gsjg8.png

We organized a F2P prep with IR seeing as how fun the last few had been, with the following rules:

1 Defence Cap
Corrupts/Dung off
Team Capes only
3 Rounds Classic/Dangerous arena

We performed poorly in the first round, but came back fantsically to come away with a 2-1 win, losing only 3 in the last round. Our Forums/TS have been down all day, and FOE kindly let us use their TS for this prep, so thanks again for that bros.

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Round 1: EoP Defend

EoP Starting: 42?
IR Starting: 42?

EoP Ending: 0
IR Ending: Not sure but i think around 30

f0vtzc.png

Round 2: EoP Attack

EoP Starting: 45
IR Starting: 45

EoP Ending: 31
IR Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Round 3: PKRI

EoP Starting: 45
IR Starting: 45

EoP Ending: 42
IR Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Thanks again for the fun and flame-free fight IR.

After our prep some of us went to pcl, where we gave TLP a matched opts fight, which was a really close fight despite their levels/cloaks, until about 18v18 when it was only their 110's left and they got the win. We also fought Zenith matched which we won.

No pictures as our forums are down for the time-being (cheers Marty damn polak), so just enjoy the aforementioned vid.

f0vtzc.png

Interested in being a part of 6 years of ownage?

www.eop-rs.com | #clan-eop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never got down to a 18 vs 18 but thanks for the fights. :blush:

You had 18 ending, so actually it did :blush:

Thanks for the fight, hopefully you guys will accept a f2p prep with team-capes on sometime so we can have a prep without the unfair advantage :thumbsup:

gj, thanks for the fights but i think someone forgot to add the other fight I believe ending opts was 36/34 tlp?

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

sorry about the cloaks wont happen again

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Thanks for the fight, hopefully you guys will accept a f2p prep with team-capes on sometime so we can have a prep without the unfair advantage :thumbsup:

XfN5O.png

MILD2.png

uIWAt.png

Same amount of cloaks for both of us, let's not get too irrational here Jonty. :thumbsup:

You should follow Milky and Solo's footsteps and simmer down a bit on these boards.

XfN5O.png

MILD2.png

uIWAt.png

Same amount of cloaks for both of us, let's not get too irrational here Jonty. :thumbsup:

You should follow Milky and Solo's footsteps and simmer down a bit on these boards.

I wrote a serious reply to this comment, then remembered the saying that when you argue with fools, people from a distance can't tell who is who.

If you don't know the effects of team-cloaks yet, i'm not going to bother explaining them to you :unsure:

Looked like fun, but why schedule this during f2p trip time? we were pretty lonely today with foe and eop prepping IR.

IR.

IR

Foe were a bit iffy about going out in P2P for a few minutes, but we helped them make their decision.

I2ugL.gif

All in all, looked like a productive friday, good job EOP.

oo20nv.png

Looked like fun, but why schedule this during f2p trip time? we were pretty lonely today with foe and eop prepping IR.

IR.

IR

Foe were a bit iffy about going out in P2P for a few minutes, but we helped them make their decision.

I2ugL.gif

All in all, looked like a productive friday, good job EOP.

holy moly i see HF in that gif

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png