Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday Domination

Milky

Not a very well written or truthful topic, you guys need to seriously get your facts right before posting something like this.

As much as i don't want this to sound like flame, its best not posting topics when the majority of it is false :/

Gl tomorrow guys. :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very well written or truthful topic, you guys need to seriously get your facts right before posting something like this.

As much as i don't want this to sound like flame, its best not posting topics when the majority of it is false :/

Gl tomorrow guys. :)

Your feedback is appreciated.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

hehe

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gj EoP, was a nice and clean fight (the second one) and you were fully deserving of the win.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We had only lost something like 5 at our fight at sperm hill before MM hit it, despite fighting EF and some other clans before hand, I'd hardly say you were beating us lol.

None the less, good job, was fun fighting you.

Oh yea, RIP JUSTIN, tehe.

111008221723.png

Dude i personally got about 5 kills rofl you must be crazy if u think anyone is going to believe that.

So much flame, Have fun modding this **** Inu.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We'll take a loss when we lose, just that we didn't lose to you :\ You teamed with another clan against us, and i and everyone else in EoP are nothing but flattered when two clans have to come together to match us (Even being 2v1 you didn't clear us, we had 50 people at altar gap but you chose to log out instead of continue the fight).

And there is far more pride in being in EoP than TLP. EoP is one of the greatest pure clans of all time, and over the last 6 years has smashed virtually every clan at some point, and has been #1 F2P numerous times.

As for TLP, all your clan has done in the last 5 years are P2P miniwars and aussie midweeks. You are the only oldschool clan to have never been #1 in either server, you've never accomplished anything and despite having the highest levels in the pure community, you're still incapable of getting ahead of FOE in P2P and can't get any good in F2P.

So kindly shut up and **** off.

damn lol

ot: had fun feasting on clans and laughing at 2 clans teaming on us and couldnt clear us. cya 2morow

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

We'll take a loss when we lose, just that we didn't lose to you :\ You teamed with another clan against us, and i and everyone else in EoP are nothing but flattered when two clans have to come together to match us (Even being 2v1 you didn't clear us, we had 50 people at altar gap but you chose to log out instead of continue the fight).

And there is far more pride in being in EoP than TLP. EoP is one of the greatest pure clans of all time, and over the last 6 years has smashed virtually every clan at some point, and has been #1 F2P numerous times.

As for TLP, all your clan has done in the last 5 years are P2P miniwars and aussie midweeks. You are the only oldschool clan to have never been #1 in either server, you've never accomplished anything and despite having the highest levels in the pure community, you're still incapable of getting ahead of FOE in P2P and can't get any good in F2P.

damn lol

ot: had fun feasting on clans and laughing at 2 clans teaming on us and couldnt clear us. cya 2morow

you didnt even came to trip so please shhhhh

damn lol

you didnt even came to trip so please shhhhh

was on another account, freakin slushpuppy botting dungeoneerning couldnt log on seph :confused:

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

We had only lost something like 5 at our fight at sperm hill before MM hit it, despite fighting EF and some other clans before hand, I'd hardly say you were beating us lol.

None the less, good job, was fun fighting you.

Oh yea, RIP JUSTIN, tehe.

111008221723.png

Dude i personally got about 5 kills rofl you must be crazy if u think anyone is going to believe that.

Actually, if you watch out video it's pretty accurate.

Great job guys.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg