Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#NME Wolfpack

OIdwildy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

implying tb and pic are/were ran in any way different, dont really need to explain myself here. its whatever lol, the past will repeat itself

edit: the stupid post i quoted got deleted as i posted this l0l.

Your trying to compare Turbulence to PiC?

Thats low.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

I've never seen such disrespect from a single clan in all of my 8 years of Pure Clanning, and you are what, 2 month old? Don't mess with the big boys, because you won't win. You got smashed in every single corner of every single battle we had today, but to see this much bull**** in one topic is overwhelming. Go ahead and make fake topics, and talk ****, but don't be disrespectful. That's the worst thing anyone can do.

Video's speak louder than propaganda bro

Action's speak louder than videos bro

You know that videos are the capturing of actions, therefore action in fact do not speak louder than videos, and on a more literal note, actions don't speak at all.

Also, if by "big boys" you mean cp then we need to redefine the word "big" here. We take on clan that are alot more "big boy" than Cp on a regular basis, and if I do say so myself, with an impressive amount success for a "2 month old" clan.

In the end this is just a hobby and you retain the chance to redeem yourselves week in and week out if you so choose. I hope that you do continue to try to push yourself to be better and more competitive. See you next weekend (I won't personally be attending the p2p trip if we happen to fight Cp).

Edit:: @Toxine: I hope if we have band-wagoners they do leave, they wouldn't make very good members anyway.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

sooner or later the bandwaggoners will leave you, lets hope you dont pull the same thing you did with E

Great leadership team you got there :).

Stop worrying about NME, focus on your clan. Thanks for your input though.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

I've never seen such disrespect from a single clan in all of my 8 years of Pure Clanning, and you are what, 2 month old? Don't mess with the big boys, because you won't win. You got smashed in every single corner of every single battle we had today, but to see this much bull**** in one topic is overwhelming. Go ahead and make fake topics, and talk ****, but don't be disrespectful. That's the worst thing anyone can do.

wait.... u serous

Black people in real life.

This is by far the best warfare topic I have ever seen in the history of PW. Good job on your trip, lots of action.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg