Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Saturday, The Force Is Getting Stronger.

Gym-N-Tonic

banner1jr.png

Before I get down to the nitty gritty thought I'd just mention a few shoutouts to 2 of our members. Congratulations to V O L Ca N O (get active) for becoming a maxed pure again, and also to Err Nope for acheiving 99 dungeoneering.

Now I shall begin such a glorious topic which will pleasure your eyes, I apologise if you take any of my feedback as flaming - I'm posting my honest opinion and aftermath. If you need something to listen to whilst reading I'll recommend this song which I'm currently addicted to.
:thumbsup:

efboarder.png

Videos~ To Be Updated.

Today we peaked at 37 epic spartans ready for a action packed Saturday which we always get, today was no exception. We left from dummies and headed up to Sperm Hill. We soon got information that Zenith were in a fight and decided to show our faces and give them a mighty hello. We hopped worlds and immediately rushed Sperm to find a fight in full swing. Hungry for loot, we stormed in and started to wave at Zenith - with our scimitars. I'm not exactly sure who Zenith were fighting we just got clumped and concentrated on killing anyone who got in our way. After a few minutes of fighting we saw white dots sprinting in from the West, it was our rivals NME. We gathered our loot, and went to regroup.

efboarder.png

After banking our looted scimitars we headed back out waiting for our next location to be called, it wasn't long before we heard The Hatred and Venom were having a tussle near GAP. We always enjoy hunting Venom and decided to show our faces - we do apologise TH. The fight was pretty much over when we arrived but we cleared the remaining white dots in the surrounding areas. As we were preparing for someone to hit us we heard there was a very big cluster fight about to take place at Vents. We got rumours that; Fatality, Zenith, Intense Redemption, NME, Mayhem Makers and Eruption Of Pures were all about to brawl. Us being Spartans thought It would be rude not to show up! We hopped at logged in at the top of Bounty Hunter stairs. The lag which we suffered in that world was incredible. We stayed at the bottom of the stairs clearing anyone who came towards us. NME decided to spam " **** EF " but then were running back up the stairs 5 minutes later. We then rushed into the heart of the battle field and got stuck in. We clumped up at the vents for a while downing people coming into the core of our clump. We held it for a while then went back to the stairs for a quick regroup. We regrouped and instantly rushed back down and headed East. Guess who followed? We then had another tussle against Zenith before everyone else came across so due to the white dots everywhere and me having more lagthan someone running Windows 98 we regrouped at the top of Bounty Hunter stairs and left as we heard something was kicking off that we were interested in.

efboarder.png

We all rebanked and got Massacres location, we hopped quickly and rushed the Chaos Altar. It looked like they had previously been in a fight but that didn't change anything for us, we cleared the remaining Massacre members and took our new shiny blue scimitars to the bank. We went back up to Chaos Altar after hearing Venom were around, we sprinted in and saw them on our mini maps, before we even had a chance to spam every member had logged out except 2. It was the quickest log out I've seen, after this we decided to log out aswell and wait for them to log in.. So we waited, and waited, and waited. They had dismissed after discovering that someone was giving us crucial information which we were quite dissapointed to hear.

efboarder.png

After this we were wondering what to do so we arranged a PK Run in against Fatality. The fight was going quite smoothly, both teams were returning and we were all fighting our hearts out, it looked quite even in all honesty. The majority of the fight took place in the hill hut before Zenith rushed. The fight stayed in hill hut before it eventually started to break away and head South where a few mini fights occured with people similar levels. This happened for just a few minutes before we all left the battlefield.

efboarder.png

After this we were dicussing whether to dismiss or not as quite a few people had left, we decided we would do one more thing before we dismissed. Zenith were fighting Intense Redemption so the few remaming Spartans ran in and did a very epic and funny suicide run. It was all fun and games.

capturadepantalla201110gj.png
capturadepantalla201110u.png
capturadepantalla201110u.png
capturadepantalla201110e.png
capturadepantalla201110g.png
capturadepantalla201110q.png
capturadepantalla201110al.png
capturadepantalla201110s.png
capturadepantalla201110mb.png

Thanks to all the clans mentioned for the fights, it was another action packed Saturday.

Thanks for reading my topic, hope you enjoyed it!

Luke ` Act Koi ` Milky

efboarder.png
im4fp1.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Nice work ef ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Sweet job EF, glad to see you guys stepping up.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

You did nothing but sit in single and snipe into multi, shut up lol..

its ok hatton, you tried to hit us in single anyway

Pm me if u want to argue :)

3at.png

evolvek.png

Sweet job EF, glad to see you guys stepping up.

Thanks babes, wheres your topic o.o

Pretty sure it's up cutey

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

111008140346.png

Looks at IR #'s

Looks at Z #

Calling EF to crash?

LOGIC!

Btw we killed them all as you went to regroup hence their "suicide"

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

111008140346.png

Looks at IR #'s

Looks at Z #

Calling EF to crash?

LOGIC!

Black people in real life.

111008140346.png

Looks at IR #'s

Looks at Z #

Calling EF to crash?

LOGIC!

capturadepantalla201110d.png

capturadepantalla201110v.png

pretty sure i spammed 'OFF IR' cause they were atking us, you can see they didn't our team btw fk them :P

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png