Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Reality Check - Venom's F2P Trip [10/8/11]

Crisis

What, we just consistently cleared your low levels while your level 100+s randomly walked around trying to find someone to attack.

You crashed our fight then got hit by EF.

We had an organized fight with you at gap and EF crashed.

You got hit by EF at Chaos Altar.

You got an EF spy in your clan.

You guys couldn't do much due to your high levels but at the same time I'm sure a lot of you didn't die a lot.

You do know we only have like 3-4 kid that you could attack don't flatter yourself. Hope you guys muster up enough courage to step into the big boy server tomorrow.

And vice versa. So how can you claim wins against us. You killed 3-4 of 17 members tops at BH Bank area. All we did was run in, clear all the low levels from MA and V, run into crater, circle around, repeat.

so .. much .. ADDY ! lmao

i had fun though.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Since when did TH come when you came vs Ma?

And since when was it ok to crash fights? You expect us not to get help when we're outnumbered and low on food? We're gonna turn the favor right on you, and no, you didn't win 1v2.

We don't allow adamant at any of our trips so I don't know how that works Crisis.

Hostility

Gf Venom. Wish it was above 20 wilderness. Either way I enjoyed the battles.

I wish EF hadn't have crashed our one fight that was above 20 wilderness because I felt we were on the verge of clinching it but what can you do :P

are you or8? lol

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

gj munchkins

ILY

To TH AND CH: Show us your topic and vids, then come flame..

We don't need to make topics to show our weekends. All we do is go out and consistently compete and have fun.

Dont think you can claim a win, if you crash a fight there buds.

Well we did, how mad?

You seem to be the one taking it seriously lol.

Remember it's a game :thumbsup:

I'd be mad if I lost while teaming with CH as well. Just admit the loss and move on. Our prep Monday shall prove a lot I think.

No, not really even if you win it proves nothing besides the fact you have a lot of failed rune pures that suck at tanking. Also you were cleared at bh :)

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

Nice banner :)

Nice Job

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

1/2 of ur clans are 100s why didnt we had a pkri? You talked a lot but when I came in #Venom and asked for a pkri u guys just type !kb [xL]Mouse_D

Meh gj on beating Ch. TH & Ma are not much of a competition these days

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

1/2 of ur clans are 100s why didnt we had a pkri? You talked a lot but when I came in #Venom and asked for a pkri u guys just type !kb [xL]Mouse_D

Meh gj on beating Ch. TH & Ma are not much of a competition these days

maybe wen u got a legit member base rather than dem w57 homies

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg