Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemptions Dismantles Clans for Zo

Zach-l8l

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to post some well reasoned arguments here.

Firstly, we did not team with Ef at bounty hunter. EF decided to stir things up to end their trip, which I don't blame them for.

capturadepantalla201110d.png

capturadepantalla201110v.png

pretty sure i spammed 'OFF IR' cause they were atking us, you can see they didn't our team btw fk them :P

That's the person who said Off Ir.

Secondly, I personally think we won that last fight. It was a really long fight which initially started going back and forth. However, we took it home even with the mains sniping both sides. If you don't believe us: http://clanweekend.info/index.php?date=8-10-11

ktrXw.png

We have 100 more kills then you and our kd is higher by almost .40 which is pretty astounding.

Just my 2 cents on the whole trip, but it was a really fun trip man!!!!!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Inu @ the truth is spoken, although I disagree with him when he said it was back and forth. We obviously had spies in Zenith, considering we knew they had 19 when we had 30, and they still kept returning getting banged out repeatedly. We wanted to call it off many times knowing we had the upper hand, and once we did, Zenith spams "IR Cleared". We then went back with a solid 36, killed a few as they logged out... and then logged in on top of them as they ran away killing a few more.

We all know if those mains weren't involved, the outcome would have been very apparent. I'll leave that to other to decide, but it's very, very apparent how low Zenith's opts were at points. Running in returning and instantly getting banged out by only rangers when you had range pray up says a lot.

Keep it coming Zenith.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

lol

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

its funny @Kj cause we though this Link pure Gb was with Z.

111008155653.png

111008155656.png

atting IR members. read his chat says "I'm Effff"

and + mains????

111008155850.png

111008155853.png

111008155855.png

Definetly just random faggots tryna get loot cause there F2p..

take a Seat Please.

FROM SLAY CAT

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Good-job Intense Redemption. I got so much Adamant and Rune pl8's from killing mains + Zenith. Not saying that Zenith brought mains this time because they were sniping both clans. Thanks for the fights.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

Looked fun, wish i was there ;)

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg