Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP P2P Sunday [10/08/11]

Adrian-

T9i6P.png
tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png
twolfsig.png
T9i6P.png

Sunday October 9th, 2011 The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 65 members for our weekly P2P PK Trip.

7HSez.png

tvid.png

Coming soon, to a Youtube near you.

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures

To start off the day, we decided to pay our good old friends Eruption of Pures a visit, we quickly got a track on them north of ruins, got a north to south spread and started throwing our barrages and chins at their massive clumps pushing and tossing them all over the place, soon enough before we knew it, monk tops, adamant arrows and magic shortbows were laying all over the ground, at the same time Kill Orgy decided to crash from the north so we simply retreated south, got a fall in and left ending with a surprising amount of people.

tmed.png

NPYVT.png
r73fv.png
q92Ks.png
00vNZ.png
yrHnA.png
mPePn.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Intense Redemption

After banking our monk top, magic short bow filled inventories, we got word of Intense Redemption lurking around new gate, had just got done with a fight versus Zenith or something, not sure what had been going on beforehand but we saw free loot and went for it, pushing through the gate and chasing them up to the portal until unfortunately the remaining few logged out.

T9i6P.png

We weren\'t done with Intense Redemption just yet, after hearing they were sitting in a nice little spread around dwarves, we hopped to their world and made our way up, rushing from the north with our staves and chaotic weapons held high, the fight began, we quickly wrapped around and started pushing them against the eastern lava line when we heard the almighty Eruption of Pures were making their way over, we pulled north leaving the few 15 Intense Redemption behind and headed towards north of gap, as we were waiting for a rush, our scouts noticed Intense Redemption and Eruption of Pures charging gap side by side spamming off each other, so a call was then made to pull west and log out.

tmed.png

Wu6mv.png
Uwcxb.png
XHkGm.png
L8Eu2.png
UWreK.png
AmyZL.png

T9i6P.png

Knowing there had been some communication between Eruption of Pures and Intense Redemption our last run in, we decided to re-pay Intense Redemption another visit, we found out they were at GDZ fighting some random mains, so hopped worlds, tele\'d up and joined in on the fun, sadly a few minutes after our arrival a call by an Intense Redemption official was made to log out wherever you were, we weren\'t going to let them slip away so we hopped with them, quickly got their world and cleared the rest, thanks for the fight.

tmed.png

NJ6y7.png
TGtln.png
tzcnG.png
6FZ4X.png
85152348.png
H0stF.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Eruption of Pures

After chasing around the Eruption of Pures in a few worlds, we decided we weren\'t playing their games and got bored enough where we rushed them in singles, the fight didn\'t last very long as a repeat of our first one and a few minutes into the fight most were running to the dungeoneering bank or tele\'ing back to edge, respect to those who stayed and fought with empty charged glory amulets, although the fight was far from over, we got word there was a huge regroup at dungeoneering bank, where we got a fall in and rushed, after a hard, long 10 minutes of competing with Eruption of Pures\'s 10 man spam tower flames, the Last Pures came out victorious, but like I said, the fight was far from over, the Eruption of Pures made it clear they had, had enough and retaliated by attempting to a commence a different kind of battle, a battle they knew they could win.

(14:06:14) <[EoP]Jonty> Y U NO HAVE TS
(14:07:29) <[EoP]Jonty> l000000000000000l

hgadt.png
QMsnZ.png
111009171625.png
44386360.png
111009171807.png
WuByC.png
111009171743.png
111009172221.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Havoc

Before even starting our trip, we had heard Havoc had not had the brightest pull so we kindly set our eyes off them, but with most clans ending and our Teamspeak constantly being ddos\'d, we decided why not, hopped to their world and the fight began, eventually we cleared them, got a fall in and walked down, ending our action packed Sunday.

Thanks to all of those who we fought today.

tmed.png

95318826.png
111009173042.png
111009173117.png
screenshot021z.png

tmed.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fun fighting you guys in single, but Havoc is #1 in single. ^_^

111009165443.png

111009183911.png

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

http://www.clanweekend.info/index.php?date=9-10-11

check dat kb eop, how ya feel

if eop only fought u and had that kd doesnt that mean they obviously lost lol...?

obvious is nothin to them i guess

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Thanks for the fights today. You guys ran 15 seconds before KO rushed which is weird though? We cleared you completely at Gap/ Spider hill.

because one of our returners north saw them running down, 2nd fight we were fighting ir and then you guys crashed we couldn't really do much lol but gj

Thanks for the fights today. You guys ran 15 seconds before KO rushed which is weird though? We cleared you completely at Gap/ Spider hill.

We didn't wanna stick around and get hit by the mains so we bailed.

The fight at gap, 50v100 doesn't work well, when your teaming with IR to clear us what do you expect?

Was fun fights though.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures