Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's P2p sunday!

Lawson

8OIxw.png

Today was Sunday the day everyone says we can never get things done and we just are not that dominate force we tried to get more P2P practice this week with preps vs EOP/Fi/SKO and in the end i think it payed off. We set out today Peaking at 41 Zenith members ready to get some loot we as the Zenith staff knew that IR would probably easily out pull us as it is there server and with Outrage closing Into them they should have no problem steam rolling us all day sadly they where wrong.Also 1 year ago today Logan\Owl and Kj joined Zenith <3
Join our community at Zenith-rs.com
.:Video:.

3Yj12.png

zRtdu.png

We knew Ir would love to start there trip off with a nice little hit on Zenith, So we went to new gate and waited when suddenly to my surpize SKO logged in on top of we quickly called a movement north and started to fight SKO killing most on LOG-IN it wasn't long before the block head ZO and his 50 Minions came charging in with protect from melee and d scims. We quickly moved west a little bit letting IR get slumped in the gate because we knew we had no chance fighting them on even grounds when they had a good + 12 on us a couple minutes later we called to get west a little more until we where on the Ports at this point a good 20+ IR where sitting ina huge square basically saying "wait let me just take off my **** and give it to you". Soon after TLP Rushed from the south so we went in the Castle and logged.

3Yj12.png

Z vs SKO

About 10 Minutes later we went looking for Fatality being the friendly green men that they are but instead of staying in Multi long enough for us to hit them theyn decided to just DD in the gap and just be free XP for FOE " LOL YOU DIDN'T THINK I SEEN THAT BUT I DID " so with Fi regrouping for the 6th time we decided to find SKO we quickly rushed north of the gap and found SKO all spread out we chased them west until the last one was dead then went to mage bank and left.

3Yj12.png

bXgOm.png

EVJeI.png

After Clearing SKO we decided to find our friendly Addy daddy Friends in CP we heard they where having a PKRI with CH and so we hopped at Corp. We quickly jumped out and we found a cluster of lil guys and havoc " Nice 24 Pull Bro's your not Competition"
we quickly rushed east to the Lava to find SKO/H/CP we pushed south to the ruins where we all went to lobby hearing that FOE was rushing from the north and IR was coming from the south.

3Yj12.png

zRtdu.png

After a quick bank we went back to New gate where not long where we rushed by IR once again we quickly moved North Clumping them in the gate and barraged the hell out of there 35+ Nig rangers we managed to fight for a good 5 MInutes until some main clan in red capes rushed us both we then went to lobby and i began to dial 1-800-SY and 5 Minutes later got a the good word by the good man himself.
<[Z]Logan\Owl> some main clan
<[Z]Logan\Owl> red version of team 29 cape
<D3nny> w 82 ng?
<D3nny> lol cleared

3Yj12.png

UtzJn.png

With a smooth day of P2P pking we where looking for a good closure of the day Fatality asked for a PKRI at Hills we gladly accepted. we defended south of the gap and waited Fi then rushed us bassicly in a fall in ? not sure if they realized it was sunday but anyway we managed to get half there clan in a huge clump and then pushed through the gap soon after there wasent many Fi left but of course the good ol boys from Final ownage Elite came rushing in to stop the constant spanking of our lil green friends.
This is us barraging Fatality in the gap

121212121s.png

3Yj12.png

.:Pictures:.
111009132945.png
111009132945.png
111009214839.png
111009222937.png
111009231527.png
111009172026.png
111009173013.png
7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Looked Hot

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Thanks for the fights every1, was fun

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hi, let us all be friends

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Gj Zenith ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it