Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Can a 1 def 13 prayer pure get Salve (e) ammy?

Luke L

I mean I think the quest "Haunted mine" only gets you 20k str exp, so I assume you could get the salve ammy ok. But to make it and (e) ammy, does that get you anything?

And I read that you get gang banged by a bunch of ****, so is it even possible to get it made (e) with 1 def 13 prayer?

For my Maxed/Perfect Granite mauler guide, Click my sig!

2iaqsuu.png

It's 2011, what do you expect to do with 50 attack and 13 prayer.

aosw43.gif

5 sec koing people for fun :/.

Please don't work on your post count by asking a dumb question, only reply if you actually have the answer :/...

2iaqsuu.png

I know 20 defence + have no trouble getting this. I think it makes you hit more on dead monsters.

Also, welcome to Pure Warfare.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

oh the sad attitude of the newfags.

I know, how rude right :/?

I mean it's obviously not a clanning account. Think of it as a classic car. When you restore it, you go all out. you don't go "Oh it's 2011, why don't you put a super charger on it? what are you going to do with that thing?".

I mean I've had this same account with the same partyhat for 5 years lol.. Heres a pic of the account in 2006:

i5ufwk.jpg

now:

25ga0rp.png

2iaqsuu.png

Holy **** thats a sweet account lol.

For Getting the Salve amulet

You only need to have started Nature Spirit, so your fine there, you can get the amulet without any defence experience.

When you have the salve ammy, you just need the actual amulet and 40 slayer for the minigame: 'The Lair of Tarn Razorlor' to start doing it, which gives a 5k slay xp reward + tarns diary which u use on the amulet for the 20% boost or w/e.

So in short, No, you don't get any defence xp

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

280nml2.gif

Holy **** thats a sweet account lol.

For Getting the Salve amulet

You only need to have started Nature Spirit, so your fine there, you can get the amulet without any defence experience.

When you have the salve ammy, you just need the actual amulet and 40 slayer for the minigame: 'The Lair of Tarn Razorlor' to start doing it, which gives a 5k slay xp reward + tarns diary which u use on the amulet for the 20% boost or w/e.

So in short, No, you don't get any defence xp

Glad you like it ;) you can have your own :P, just click my sig :D!

and ok thanks a lot!

Nice account Luke L :)

Great sig btw :)

Thanks! Yeah I was gonna have you make a new one, but I already had that old one from my botting site, so I just decided to use the same one x)

2iaqsuu.png

I know 20 defence + have no trouble getting this. I think it makes you hit more on dead monsters.

Also, welcome to Pure Warfare. I've seen you around on RSBots. :D

Thanks, yeah after I made that mauler guide, let it get pretty famous, I've now got it for sale =)

Nice; Good luck selling. :thumbsup:

Hope to see you allot around these forums.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Also, welcome to Pure Warfare. I've seen you around on RSBots. :D

Thanks, yeah after I made that mauler guide, let it get pretty famous, I've now got it for sale =)

Nice; Good luck selling. :thumbsup:

Hope to see you allot around these forums.

Thanks a lot,

and I hope so. Idk when I got here and found them I was really excited since it's a pure community, without being a specific clan community. I love pures, but i'm not a clan kind of guy (I prefer solo pking).

But then I started noticing that a lot of posts are from 2009, and that the forum isn't really that active :/....

So idk we'll just have to see!

2iaqsuu.png

nice acc! idk dow bro :(

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Thanks guys, but a dude above answered that I can :D. atm doing the quest for the amulet itself.

Amazing mauler ^_^, welcome to pure warfare, ignore some of the "trolls" mostly people from eop have the iq of a turtle.

Hope to see you around here more often!

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Thanks guys, but a dude above answered that I can :D. atm doing the quest for the amulet itself.

Amazing mauler ^_^, welcome to pure warfare, ignore some of the "trolls" mostly people from eop have the iq of a turtle.

Hope to see you around here more often!

haha thanks! you guys have all been so nice.

A lot of them probably know me. When my guide was free and posted on my bots site, I had it taken down from MM forums, soulsplit forums, and several other pure communities lol.

I think I might make a rate my pure thread pretty soon ;)...I got just about everything you can imagine on that mauler from quested stuff, to achievements, to challenge scrolls, the whole nine yards :P.

2iaqsuu.png

I don't know anything about salve amulets or anything and sorry for posting but... nice account man.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: The question was answered by Tayyab

When you have the salve ammy, you just need the actual amulet and 40 slayer for the minigame: 'The Lair of Tarn Razorlor' to start doing it, which gives a 5k slay xp reward + tarns diary which u use on the amulet for the 20% boost

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

Omni is my one. My only.