Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Suggestion - Rank Color

Toxic SlaY

Personally I'm not a fan of the Clan Leader's bolded blue. Perhaps it can be changed to something thats cooler? Like a bold version of the GFX artist's color would be good. Or make the GFX bold and give Clan leaders the current GFX color... Well, just anything but bold blue. It matches the rest of the boards which isn't very cool.

Kind of a pointless suggestion, but I think it'd be a good change. :P

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I think it is the way it is so that others don't notice it and be like oh wow they're a clan leader they get a nice color.

The color isn't changed, it's just bolded.

I think it is fine the way it is, I myself have never noticed a clan leader rank, and if it is doing what I said, it's doing it good.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Clan leader rank isn't bolded blue, not to my knowledge anyway. It's just got a <b> tag in the prefix and </b> in the suffix, nothing to do with a colour code.

Clan leader rank isn't bolded blue, not to my knowledge anyway. It's just got a <b> tag in the prefix and </b> in the suffix, nothing to do with a colour code.

It's because he's using a theme where the text is blue.

Clan Leader's ranks are only bolded, that's how they're different from member ranks (visually).

This is because Clan Leaders are simply members with slightly greater privileges, so their rank design doesn't differ very far from a member's rank design.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

As said before, different skins have different color themes. Your color might be different then his, but the member and clan leader rank difference is just bold text with the ability to view more boards for discussion amongst the leaders.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

The clan ranking isn't superior to the community ranks, and is no-where near as considered a "well earned" rank. You have gotten it because you haven't maxed out the amount of clan leaders you can have on this community from you. Which is why it isn't much different from a normal members color/masking.