Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

question

Fat_DemonPK

Probably better to ask your clan mates man, but I'll answer.

If you're high prayer(like higher than 52) just pray all the battle so you're not hit to hard at any time. 43 or so prayer just turn it on when hit so they get off you, or if you're kinda laggy turn it on all the time so you don't die in a lag. Works for bigger fights.

All preference on yourself though, so try out a few styles, depending on what yo wear as well. Monk robes or armour/dhide make a big difference in how people war.

This is still probably a question to ask your own clan :P

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I normally just use ranged prayer all the time if we just rushed in/crashed/rushed. Then during the fight, if we are dominating, I remove it and use 15%s prayers. I then just use the F1/F3 keys to change prayers if I get attacked!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Depends on your gear. If you're not holy ammy/monk robe combo, I suggest waiting till the hit. I myself use ammy/monk robe combo so I pray range entire fight, unless I get inside their clump where I might switch to melee. But that's mainly because my computer is so terribad that I can only eat once every 10ish seconds with my .5 FPS.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Watch the initial rush. If you see scims out, obviously your going to pray melee, but if you see a mix of weapons I usually pray range. Also when movements are called I pray range, but when your called to push into them, set your quick pray to melee, and use melee when you start getting clumped up.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

usually pray range. In a huge fight it's probably the safest bet. As people said when you see a team pushing on you, or you pushing on them with scims switch to melee. But if its just one 1 guy attacking you with scim you can usually run back to the far side where your team is and pull him with you. I think practice can help more than anyone can tell you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just shows how good Fi is at warring

He could be new, which is good.

Some clan continually bring in new blood instead of recycling the old-members of different clans you know :)

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Depends on your gear. If you're not holy ammy/monk robe combo, I suggest waiting till the hit. I myself use ammy/monk robe combo so I pray range entire fight, unless I get inside their clump where I might switch to melee. But that's mainly because my computer is so terribad that I can only eat once every 10ish seconds with my .5 FPS.

Black people in real life.