Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BotNuke

Jay

Jagex is going hard, they are suing 13 year olds now! There will always be bots in the game, they should just accept it.

There's very few left now, the proof is in how many active players are online. I don't think the bot creators will be able to find a way around the massive object array anytime soon. But they're trying to keep their communities calm by saying they're working on it.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Jagex is going hard, they are suing 13 year olds now! There will always be bots in the game, they should just accept it.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Pretty much, before the update, each object was assigned an ID, which was the same every single time you played the game. That's how the bots knew what was what. They've now removed that and all the objects are an index in a huge array, meaning you can't tell which is which. My guess is they're even scrambled each time you log on to the game so there's no way to log the ID's. The only bots that currently work to my knowledge are ones that use colours but they're easily detected.

Color bots are actually the hardest to detect, they just take a lot longer to script, etc, hence why it's much less popular than the other options. See RiD (robotz in disguise), apparently no one has been banned using that since '07.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

If I still played this would have been my wet dream, but they're 2-3 years too late. Everyone has multiple maxed accounts and 50m+ banks.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011