Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BotNuke

Jay

How'd that go? Do you guys notice fewer bots and spammers in game? Any of you banned, possibly wrongfully? Wondering how successful Jagex was.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

From what I've seen, the bot nuke did work in the sense that theres like 60-80k people online rather then 180k... However I don't think many accounts we banned, and from what I've heard, some botting websites are saying that they'll be back up eventually.

I think it would have been smarter for them to not announce when they were going to do it... it gave the botters ample time to hoard their cash onto their main accounts, and get as much experience as they could before the drop.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I think it would have been smarter for them to not announce when they were going to do it... it gave the botters ample time to hoard their cash onto their main accounts, and get as much experience as they could before the drop.

I agree. Also gave bot makers a heads up they would have alot of work cut out for them in the near future.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

A lot of people thought the nuke was going to end in a bunch of accounts being banned etc. But that was never the case, Jagex was simply changing game so bots wouldn't be able to run. I keep laughing at all the people saying oh yeah i didn't get banned i survived jagex sucks haha. If bots have been running for years i'm sure it was more important to stop future botting.

I also don't think bots will be coming back any time soon... I think a lot of these sites are claiming they will simply so customers don't leave the site. Imagine if you saw a post that said we aren't sure if we will be able to bypass this, sorry to any inconveniences. But i guess we will see in time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they made it so the code is chaned every set amount of minutes, so the bot makers would have to recode their bots every few minutes. this makes it so bots wont work until one smart guy will find a way around it which will take forever to fix lol. They also made it so items arent assigned to id's anymore. so happy that botting is gone now :)

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

They are sending emails out to members, in the email it states if you dont stop botting they will take legal action on you.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Personally, I think Jagex will loose loads of money if botting is gone for ever ( long time), so it's a bit stupid on there be-half.

Most people;

1.Bot during the day/Night.

2.Come to a few mini's after school/college/work.

3.Come to trips.

If botting doesn't come back soon, people who depend on bots for making cash/training, and screwed.

E.g Im SCREWED.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Pretty much, before the update, each object was assigned an ID, which was the same every single time you played the game. That's how the bots knew what was what. They've now removed that and all the objects are an index in a huge array, meaning you can't tell which is which. My guess is they're even scrambled each time you log on to the game so there's no way to log the ID's. The only bots that currently work to my knowledge are ones that use colours but they're easily detected.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Also, for you that don't believe that legal action will be taken:

They are paying a law firm in the USA, that way they don't have to travel from Cambridge constantly. They also have the legal right to get information about you from places such as Paypal in order to build a case about you.

There is also a difference between civil and criminal law, this is purely a breach of civil law. Which Jagex sues people for the damages in accordance with the DMCA. There is a fine for breaching this, which can range from $200 to $2500 per act. That's the main point, per act, each time you bot it could be costing you up to $2500.

Jagex are already suing botters, many have received an email with a PDF file, here's a caption from it:

I. NATURE OF THIS ACTION

1. Jagex seeks injunctive relief, damages, and other related and equitable relief for violations of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 1201 et seq., and for breach of contract.

You have been warned, they're taking it very seriously.

Here's a copy of an email that has already been sent to thousands of botters:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/foru...15,831,63310676

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png