Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Revenge's F2P PK Trip ~ The hottest under the sun.

2chainz

r70hE.png

Today Revenge headed out not expecting much, but to our surprise, we headed out with about 26 and peaked at around 31 an hour into the trip, ending the trip with around 26-27 in ventrilo. We were met in battle by a few clans, which is my job to present to you now.

QZyOF.png

okoej7.png vs hostilitysiga.png

We were sitting around looking for something to do and knew we had a few clans in our world. We noticed Hostility was around in the world but wasn't sure where. We were surprisingly rushed by Hostility. We began fighting near the pond by the 13 ports, and they rushed up north to 13 ports about 30 seconds into the fight. We immediately rushed on top of them not wanting them to gain higher ground. Mid-fight, I was forced to switch our cloaks to a pink outline because Hostility and us had the same clan cloak basically haha. Anyway, after a minute or so of back and forth fighting they pulled north against the pond, and we ranged them from there. From my perspective they began to lose numbers and they pulled to the east side of pond in a gap in the pond. We were going in there when we began to see EF. We pulled back to 13 ports and Hostility went west?, not sure. Seconds later TLP rushed but I'm not sure who got the most of it. Was a good fight Hostility, hopefully next week we get a clean fight.

QZyOF.png

okoej7.png vs 1y4t2x.png

We got Venom to check out the piper since they were being a little safe the whole trip. We sent 12 people there and they rushed those 12 people, the other 15 rushed from the south and hit them hard. We were spread out quite a bit so that let them have a bit of a chance to fight back at gap. We refocused (we were chasing multiple high defense Venom around for no reason), and pushed them further into gdz hut where we cleared them. NPO decided to crash right as Venom was cleared.

QZyOF.png

okoej7.png vs newpureorder.png

We were in a world hearing there was action happening all over the place. Not quite sure on who all was in the world, but one clan I can confirm was in the world was NPO. We found them killing somebody and hit them hard. We hit them south of old BHB. We pressured them hard with scimitars and forced them back to the west steps. We changed to our bows and sniped them out slowly, and then pushed them up the steps with our fierce melee. This fight lasted over 5 minutes, however the last minute or so was NPO's high levels vs our medium levels, and they could not attack eachother at 19 wilderness. NPO had about 7-8 left where we had around 20+. We pulled west because we heard CP and EOP were near, and picked off their returners that came. Eventually EOP?/CP? crashed, however I believe we were definitely winning, had it been level 30 or so I believe we could've cleared the last of their 90s, seeing as we're mostly 70s-80s and some of them could not attack us.

QZyOF.png

okoej7.png vs Cluster? idk.

With us being bored, we looked to get another run in vs NPO at a higher level. On our way up, NPO had told us they had been hit by Zenith so we decided to join in on the fun. Once we rushed, FI came from the back. We went to regroup in non multi, and a few NPO started to snipe us in 1v1. We walked north with like 15, and 10 others doing god knows what (1v1ing? lol). We saw WAR running at us, ran to multi briefly, but ran back seeing as they had about 25 to our 15 falled in and 10 scattered. We decided we'd go ahead and just ask them for a fight, but when one of our councils did, they dismissed. Was a bit stupid cluster and we weren't really in it, but I decided to just go ahead and mention it haha.

w0jRG.png
in no order

111029155907.png
111029161741.png
111029161912.png
111029162327.png
111029162343.png
nlDib.png
7t4Aw.png
EGeUz.png
1rZJ6.png
W0bGU.png
xjrqs.png
uDlxI.png
acghf.png
plEu3.png
15Enm.png
OuqPF.png
LzpJ1.png
BXp9Q.png
iWiEZ.png
ICnRq.png
Aw6b8.png
bSX28.png
MUVjY.png
X7tfT.png
ucrdr.png
qz9fr.png
lCT2P.png
PSoyk.png
I33jN.png
111029215143.png
111027214108.png
GRATZ ON 70 FLETCHING!
111029215116.png
111030070421.png

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Nice pull, didn't know you were in that bracket. Thought you pulled 20 or less.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

rawr

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing