Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Halloween Pure-Warfare!

Kruckcrusher

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to flame. It was a good fight, hard fought, you don't really see hour long fights these days. FOE had control for I'd say half the fight, and I personally was getting **** on. But we kept returning, we stayed resolute, and halfway through there was a clear shift in the way it was going. Great communication and piling led to a change in momentum. What started as a clusterfuck in hut led to us pushing you out and that was the beginning of the end. The fight kept going, but so did we, and at the end of the day when the dust settled, MM emerged victorious.

I'm not going to speak about the gear, because quite frankly, both teams had the fair share of naked barragers. Arguing about gear in an hour long fight would just be silly, of course it's going to get gritty at the end.

you never had control

it started off and ended with you guys getting raped around gdz until enough mains came that it was just a clusterfuck inside the hut

then you guys started returning in either 1 item barrage and dds or just 26k n range so we decided to leave

you really think you did better then 580 kills with a 2+ ratio?

Said I wasn't gonna flame, but **** it.

Apparently you didn't read the second part of my post, it clearly states that both sides had raggers at the end, or maybe you can't read. I don't really think FOE expects their members to have the ability to read, all you need is 30+ def and turmoil. You wanna talk mains? 80% of your ******* clanmates were higher combat than the "mains" who apparently bugged you so much. It's pathetic that you even consider yourself a pure clan still. Your clan is a disgrace and a mere ********* on our underwear. If you want to continue this dispute, you can PM me where I will continue to ravage any worthless argument your spastic mind can manage to pull together.

And how does it feel to have a 2.2 k/d and still lose? Probably like ****, which is what you are.

/dropmic

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

lols going hard.

It's pathetic that you even consider yourself a pure clan still. Your clan is a disgrace and a mere ********* on our underwear.

clueless. :bunny:

how about u get off the thread and stay in w2? or hug your own thread :jay:

fuarkk3.png

zsvos7.gif

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

#finalownage

Apply today www.foe-rs.com

lmao... all day long

say all you want but you lost that fight

111030161044.png

if you want to see full topic click my sig.

you dont care about pure warfare but you cant keep away, lets face it you are a rubbish leader without a public to play your games to. You need pw fact.

Heard you had mains, i had a week of in hope you would have learnt your lesson. I will be back next weekend to say hello.

#TEAM-WALLI

Maybe next week you guys can challenge us. Gf FOE

the fact without playing it all i see if a full inventory of crap food with no pots or weapons is the reason i know it isnt worth watching nor believing.

#TEAM-WALLI

I don't see why MM are so bent on trying to make sure FoE doesn't claim the win. MM doesn't participate in PureWarfare and there is a 2.2 K/D ratio for FoE. Just stop bumping this topic already.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=QOW_qm4v-NU#!

you already bring mains, hell 80% of your **** clan are mains anyways, your honor was lost ages ago along with pride, we stepped on it and now laugh at it

guess losing resorts to brining the mains, get real kiddies

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

I'd like to say a special Hello to Walli who has been idling on this topic for a rather long time now :thumbsup:

Anyway, both clans know that the fight was getting ragged by mains. Yes, by all means claim that one another had the mains but if there's no proof, then you're wasting your time.

As for calling it off because we're returning in nothing, take a look at yourselves:

---

The first picture I actually find quite comical. Simply for the fact that he created this topic and stated that you left the fight due to MM returning in 0 items.

Hello Kruck.

111030231051.png

As for the rest of them:

qxuq7q.jpg

That kid in CC either stupid/blind or prob both.

*looks at minimap, orange dots to white dots ratio*

Oh wait... maybe he was at edge bank and was referring to no MM being anywhere near edge bank.... yeah that sounds right.

or maybe he was reffering to the fact he could see no mm in gear? but rather mm mains

No gear you say, Devour? :whistling:

111030230513.png

111030224158.png

111030224511.png

111030224754.png

111030230103.png

No FOE in sight.

111030231112.png

Thanks for the fight, cya next weekend.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

dat was wat i call a feast

id need to take some tums after that and a huge ****

Josh`Rambo your name has Rambo in it. We all know anyone with the name Rambo is a ******, other than the actual Rambo. Your input sucks

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

You guys do realize there was a main team between gap and west of GDZ the entire fight.

Lol there were mains everywhere mr obvious. :teehee:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Why does everyone say that? YOUR FIRST FIGHT WAR NPO vs WAR. And you crashed it. Watch ur own vid and !clan those people jeez..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

You guys do realize there was a main team between gap and west of GDZ the entire fight.

Yeah sy was there but Kylelabar Trent 0_0 etc are mmains and Trent even admitted to it. So don't even act like mm wasnt on their mains.

Not going to flame. It was a good fight, hard fought, you don't really see hour long fights these days. FOE had control for I'd say half the fight, and I personally was getting **** on. But we kept returning, we stayed resolute, and halfway through there was a clear shift in the way it was going. Great communication and piling led to a change in momentum. What started as a clusterfuck in hut led to us pushing you out and that was the beginning of the end. The fight kept going, but so did we, and at the end of the day when the dust settled, MM emerged victorious.

I'm not going to speak about the gear, because quite frankly, both teams had the fair share of naked barragers. Arguing about gear in an hour long fight would just be silly, of course it's going to get gritty at the end.

you never had control

it started off and ended with you guys getting raped around gdz until enough mains came that it was just a clusterfuck inside the hut

then you guys started returning in either 1 item barrage and dds or just 26k n range so we decided to leave

you really think you did better then 580 kills with a 2+ ratio?

Said I wasn't gonna flame, but **** it.

Apparently you didn't read the second part of my post, it clearly states that both sides had raggers at the end, or maybe you can't read. I don't really think FOE expects their members to have the ability to read, all you need is 30+ def and turmoil. You wanna talk mains? 80% of your ******* clanmates were higher combat than the "mains" who apparently bugged you so much. It's pathetic that you even consider yourself a pure clan still. Your clan is a disgrace and a mere ********* on our underwear. If you want to continue this dispute, you can PM me where I will continue to ravage any worthless argument your spastic mind can manage to pull together.

And how does it feel to have a 2.2 k/d and still lose? Probably like ****, which is what you are.

/dropmic

no1 in foe was above the lvl 120 mains you brought

you got pounded for an hour and then got to watch the other clan walk away from a bunch of raggers and mains

it felt good not wasting time trying to outlast 20 mm in **** gear, hope you guys feel so charitable next week

josh you would have figured all these foe 1 itemers and **** would have done something other then given us a 2.2 kdr dont you think

cya next week, have fun being in single/lobby again all trip again l0l