Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Sunday P2P Pk Trip

Halloween

Remember when Loki told you all to log out to different worlds and run to northeast stairs l0l!

Remember when you used to send hate mail to me on YT because you hated that I talked to Kaylee a.k.a. Zack lol! Then you went crazy when you found out he was a guy and pmed me like I cared lol! Then you came on our ts3 talking about wanting to commit suicide because your GF ignored your call ON a video she posted up lol! Then to top it all off, you got cleared 30v50 lol!!!

God you're lonely

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when Loki told you all to log out to different worlds and run to northeast stairs l0l!

Remember when you used to send hate mail to me on YT because you hated that I talked to Kaylee a.k.a. Zack lol! Then you went crazy when you found out he was a guy and pmed me like I cared lol! Then you came on our ts3 talking about wanting to commit suicide because your GF ignored your call ON a video she posted up lol! Then to top it all off, you got cleared 30v50 lol!!!

God you're lonely

Loki clearing kids since 64

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

God you're lonely

You're in denial, we closed TR v1. Prove me wrong.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Eruption of Pures vs Tribulation

We heard that Havoc were sitting on ne steps and Tr were at dwarves, so we hopped at ne steps, ran through the havoc trying to gwas us or whatever, and charged the Tr east of corp.

/:(

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

We heard that Havoc were sitting on ne steps and Tr were at dwarves, so we hopped at ne steps, ran through the havoc trying to gwas us or whatever, and charged the Tr east of corp.

That was a different fight, we know this because we fought TLP right after EOP left, you weren't around at that time.. You ended trip right after that,

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

That was a different fight, we know this because we fought TLP right after EOP left, you weren't around at that time.. You ended trip right after that,

111030165738.png

Your "dumb massacre kids" dying to us for free loots

Idk why those kids stay in there when the leaders just complain about them bringing the clan's quality down.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

111030165738.png

Idk why those kids stay in there when the leaders just complain about them bringing the clan's quality down.

? Does anyone know what this guy is talking about ?

Also; that is terrible proof of anything, other than your clan spread with little to no red dots killing 3 random white dots that could be a part of any clan.

qlmSOQW.png

111030165738.png

Why do you keep flaming Massacre? Make's you look like an idiot to be honest lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Your words mate,if I were them I wouldn't want to be treated so badly in a clan where they make up 1/4 of the memberbase.

Should reopen tbh

They can do whatever they want, but as of right now they're in my clan so I'm going to ask you nicely to stop flaming them. I know, I know.. You're upset that Massacre was a better clan than TR was, but that is no reason to take out your pms on them.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Havoc Vs NME + CP

We were watching NME and CP exchanging hay-makers for as we Ac'd their fight. We quicky cleared CP and NME returners after their fight was completely over and done with.

ok.. now I wasn't there so bear with me here... but killing returners is Ac'ing now?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Remember when TLP told all their members to log into a f2p world because EoP was in lobby next to them l0l!

lmfaok0

OT: Gj on your trip Havoc, looks like you feasted on TLP

>3 Kill pics of tlp

>Sit in lobby 16minutes @ single strip trying to gwas IR

>Different worlds and rg stairs

jajajaja hope you had fun with that lobby

ty 4 lootz <3 ic you gave tr some nice treats also :confused:

ps we got dat 1.8 KD :D

>3 Kill pics of tlp

>Sit in lobby 16minutes @ single strip trying to gwas IR

>Different worlds and rg stairs

jajajaja hope you had fun with that lobby

ty 4 lootz <3 ic you gave tr some nice treats also :confused:

ps we got dat 1.8 KD :D

Obv newfag, back to your forums young one.

Wait wait, also......How was EoP? Oh wait.... LOL

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

ajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

DAT RS PUSSAY

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki