Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Junior Clans?

Yawnz

Awhile back ago i remember reading CP's clan history, in it was something like junior clans (i think that was the name..) and sht. Can someone give me a deep explanation of what junior clans were and what they did?

This is out of pure curiosity. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would explain it here.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

low lvl +1s on trips ( Future apps )

wow o_o thought it was more complicated than that lol. So the group of future apps of a clan like EOP would be given a clan name and they would be allowed to come on EOP's trips? (Using eop as an example)

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

There were actual clans that would take it low levels and then send them up to a higher leveled clan. Like Junior Pures for example. They would be called there own thing but they would be somewhat affiliated with a higher leveled clan.

Junior members are low level combats players that doesn't meet the clan's requirements and are usually used in events such as pk trips and full outs. They won't be used as much in matched fight since they will be a nuisance. Back then, there were some high levels to med levels clans that does events for their junior members to give them events/experiences against a low level pure clans, but I don't think their is anymore junior members in a clan nowaday since you can bot a account's stats easily to the clan's requirements.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Junior members are low level combats players that doesn't meet the clan's requirements and are usually used in events such as pk trips and full outs. They won't be used as much in matched fight since they will be a nuisance. Back then, there were some high levels to med levels clans that does events for their junior members to give them events/experiences against a low level pure clans, but I don't think their is anymore junior members in a clan nowaday since you can bot a account's stats easily to the clan's requirements.

He's talking about entire junior clans, not members.

Back in original wildy there were a few clans that had their own jr clan. CP and FI had one, or one was the junior clan of another or something like that I don't really remember. If Drunk sees this topic he could probably explain exactly what they were. In a nutshell though they were a clan with lower requirements and combat averages where once they met the reqs of their "senior clan" they would generally leave the junior clan and join the senior one. Kind of like the junior member system, but you didn't have to join the senior clan if you didn't want to.

They were entirely seperate clans though. They existed before because there actually were low level pure clans back then and being lvl 75 combat was actually considered impressive and a really high combat.

Arp-1.png

Back in original wildy there were a few clans that had their own jr clan. CP and FI had one, or one was the junior clan of another or something like that I don't really remember. If Drunk sees this topic he could probably explain exactly what they were. In a nutshell though they were a clan with lower requirements and combat averages where once they met the reqs of their "senior clan" they would generally leave the junior clan and join the senior one. Kind of like the junior member system, but you didn't have to join the senior clan if you didn't want to.

They were entirely seperate clans though. They existed before because there actually were low level pure clans back then and being lvl 75 combat was actually considered impressive and a really high combat.

Arp-1.png

Oh I see now

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Junior clans were used back in the old wilderness. Because training was a lot more difficult in the past, clans would have Junior clans that were affiliated with their higher level clan. Once members got the requirements they could move up to the higher leveled clan. It was just a way to recruit members basically.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

lilguys who are future apps. used by slumping clans for higher pulls.

What? Haha

Puremelee07 hit the nail on the head, seperate clans that served as feeder clans to clans with higher requirements. Examples ; Junior pures (which was a jr clan to The Pures which was a clan further down the NME timeline), Final Ownage Junior (lol boomer), TLP juniors (a distinct clan in its own right) loads of clans had them at one point such as supreme ownage and destined pures.

Post-2007, junior clans took a different approach. clans such as anonymous asassins (mayhem makers staff led it, and AA attended most MM trips at that point) and clans such as The Undying which was led by CP members sprung up which due to the fact pvp was solely clan wars based, allowed "low levelled divisions" where itd basically be CPs low level accounts vs MMs low level accounts, for instance. These junior clans wernt as "officially" recognised as jr clans as the ones from 05 / 06, but they still existed.

I'd deliberated with junior clans for a while in Epidemic, even trying it out with "EpicDemic" (google it!), and I know for a fact they'd work in this era as long as they were spearheaded by someone who knew exactly what they were doing.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

remember EOP jrs turning up to the old f2p pcl one time and owning all, was kinda cool

Actual junior clans...

PCL era...

nope.

what? im reflecting on something I found amusing at pcl, the "nope" makes no sense.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

This was a good thing back in 2005-2006 some of 2007 and if the botting stays away for good it would be nice to see some come back. It helped people get clan experience and all of that before moving forward to the high level clans and get to know the members and staff of the high level clan that they were going to move up to. But to bring this back you would need true low level clans not clans that start at 80 reqs and etc and willing to sacrifice letting members move to the higher level clan.

I remember it really helped me when I was in Elite Purez to get to know Destined Pures staff and community but before I could move up it closed.

xdf1vq.png

What? Haha

Puremelee07 hit the nail on the head, seperate clans that served as feeder clans to clans with higher requirements. Examples ; Junior pures (which was a jr clan to The Pures which was a clan further down the NME timeline), Final Ownage Junior (lol boomer), TLP juniors (a distinct clan in its own right) loads of clans had them at one point such as supreme ownage and destined pures.

Post-2007, junior clans took a different approach. clans such as anonymous asassins (mayhem makers staff led it, and AA attended most MM trips at that point) and clans such as The Undying which was led by CP members sprung up which due to the fact pvp was solely clan wars based, allowed "low levelled divisions" where itd basically be CPs low level accounts vs MMs low level accounts, for instance. These junior clans wernt as "officially" recognised as jr clans as the ones from 05 / 06, but they still existed.

I'd deliberated with junior clans for a while in Epidemic, even trying it out with "EpicDemic" (google it!), and I know for a fact they'd work in this era as long as they were spearheaded by someone who knew exactly what they were doing.

Remember Fi's Jr clan a few months ago? Yeah. My point exactly. Oldschool junior clans were different but now they're of no use unless your clan is slumping and needs those extra 10 or so people on trips.

2s1ry3n.jpg

What? Haha

Remember Fi's Jr clan a few months ago? Yeah. My point exactly. Oldschool junior clans were different but now they're of no use unless your clan is slumping and needs those extra 10 or so people on trips.

It's not the same thing though. The junior clans would have their own individual trips completely different from their so called senior clan. There actually were "high, med, and low" clans back then separated by combat level as opposed to performance now so these trips would work out and be fun for the junior clans.

If Fi's "jr clan" attended their trips then that's pretty much just a jr member system.

Arp-1.png

What? Haha

Well first of all, I don't remember Fi's "Junior clan" a few months ago, but I'm pretty certain it didn't have its own forums, memberlist, trip times, leadership, and memberbase, hence, it isn't a junior clan in the classic sense of the word (See; Paragraph two of my previous post).

The fact you say the classic "junior clan" is of no use now it absolutely ridiculous, especially after insinuating that the Jr clan will pull 10 people to their official PK trips and for some reason accompany the senior clan to all of their trips.

If a junior clan was created now by somebody who understands how exactly to lead a clan and how exactly to juggle the senior clan and the jnr clan, saying it would have no benefit is stupid. A 50 person memberlist takes around a week to obtain if endorsed by a famous clan, with the new clan gaining publicity for the jnr and the snr clan as well as giving new members the experience they need in order to make a big impact in the senior clan. If joint trips were scheduled, a 80 person pull could quite easily be made a 120 person pull if the junior clan was led properly, which would absolutely wipe the floor with those without junior clans.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

What? Haha

Well first of all, I don't remember Fi's "Junior clan" a few months ago, but I'm pretty certain it didn't have its own forums, memberlist, trip times, leadership, and memberbase, hence, it isn't a junior clan in the classic sense of the word (See; Paragraph two of my previous post).

The fact you say the classic "junior clan" is of no use now it absolutely ridiculous, especially after insinuating that the Jr clan will pull 10 people to their official PK trips and for some reason accompany the senior clan to all of their trips.

If a junior clan was created now by somebody who understands how exactly to lead a clan and how exactly to juggle the senior clan and the jnr clan, saying it would have no benefit is stupid. A 50 person memberlist takes around a week to obtain if endorsed by a famous clan, with the new clan gaining publicity for the jnr and the snr clan as well as giving new members the experience they need in order to make a big impact in the senior clan. If joint trips were scheduled, a 80 person pull could quite easily be made a 120 person pull if the junior clan was led properly, which would absolutely wipe the floor with those without junior clans.

It had all that, and they pulled like ~15 to trips. AND they teamed with Fi on every trip they went on while they were open. AND Fi called them their junior clan.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Anonymous assasins > MM

I remember being in AA as MM juniors lead by Speshls and Meklo lol

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

What? Haha

It had all that, and they pulled like ~15 to trips. AND they teamed with Fi on every trip they went on while they were open. AND Fi called them their junior clan.

Oh, that Interitus clan? Well, that was a while further back than "a few months", and they were hardly a jnr clan in that their staff were only associated with Fi in their later days as FI probably realised they were gonna die and have a few members join. As far as I'm away, outside of that vauge association, there were no Fi people involved in Interitus

My statement still stands, if handled properly a jnr clan would improve the snr clan leaps and bounds

Epidemic
eepidemic.png