Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Me and my Homies

3at

Basically if you didnt know what happened, a few ranks/members ( an average of 20 of them) all decided to part the clan known as Exiled Force and join a new Clan. We didnt seen a clan that can suit us, so we decided to make our own. I CAN SAY IM PROUD I LED A CLAN FOR 3 WEEKS WITHOUT BEING OPEN.

All my ranks, my fellow friends and my homies decided that this wasnt the same as our old clan, and now we have decided to finally make the move of choosing a clan insted of creating our own. I have ful respect for all the people who sticked with me and the remaining ranks.

My leadership experience:

-4 months of High Council

-9 months of leading over 50 people in the notorious Exiled Force

-3 weeks leading a clan that wasnt open and peaked 25 the first trip.

My 15-20 members:

The most elite set of members ranging from country to country. Defined as the #1 F2P mini-war CLAN for over 3 months. Highly skilled in f2p and yet dominate in the p2p server.

Names:

111029160634.png

3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st

I HAVE TO SAY HI PRIDE 2 WEEKS ARE JUST THE BEGIN OF THE #1 UN-OFFICIAL "TEAM" IM PROUD OF ALL THE LEADERS AND MEMBERS THAT LEFT EF TO MAKE A GOOD COMMUNITY AND GOOD TEAM.

1ST NOT JOIN BIG CLANS LIKE MM,FOE OR EOP

2ND JUST TO REMMEMBER YOU LOYAL HI MEMBERS WE ARE A FAMILY AND NOTHIG IS GONNA CHANGE IT

love HI :)

ps: R APPS ARE OPEN FOR BURKII AND JASPER AND TOO FOR ALL THE USERS WHO READ THIS REPLY

AMIGO IM LATINO MY ENGLISH SUCK

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png

#enormity you've been talking with our members were 3-0 for preps 2-0 for midweek pkri's, we peak around the same as HI did maybe a little more now. Been pulling 15+ to midweek events this week so this should be a good weekend. You know our ranks pretty well and I think you guys would fit in just right with our levels. I really think you should give us a good look and come chat in out ventrillo while the night is young.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

i have mad respect for what this Hi staff has done. You guys had a decent thing going in EF and honestly if it wasn't for you they would have closed a long time ago its really sad to see that some of you guys don't have the time to lead but i completely understand wanting to keep the community together.

I think in Zenith you will have a good thing i was on good terms with you and your ranks and you know most of our core members like Slow/ireland/john/kevin/ etc etc

We do F2p/p2p preps weekly and pk trips as you know our vent is really active and has 20+ people daily

I wish you the best 3at your a really good leader just had some bad luck.

#Zenith and pm [Z]Logan\Owl if you need anythinf

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

3at.

I want YOU and your mates to join Zenith.

I honestly think you will enjoy it. You were in Anxiety with me. Zenith is a really fun clan to be in.

We do unofficial pk trips all the time. P2P Minis / F2p Minis daily. Weekday preps f2p and p2p. And of course weekend trips.

Try us out man.

Yeah we had our little disagreements back in EF but thats how clans are.

Hope you decide to join us 3at pm me on IRC also if your interested.

-Ryan :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

#Zenith Im loving it!!!

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

3at has been in Zenith before, and he knows how we role, but this time we are much more organized

http://zenith-rs.com/forums/index.php?/cp/1-about-us/

^More about Zenith^

/Query [Z]Co0kiezs for any concerns

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Whatever you boys feel is best for your levels and type of clan.

Train up those level 70's you have and app for eop :]

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

We're #1 f2p and 2/3 p2p, we have more minis a day, especially f2p, than anyone else, 4-5 preps a week at both est and gmt timezones, frequent midweek trips, 150+ forum users on at all times and the most active irc in pure clanning.

If you want fun, activity and friendship - #clan-eop

If you guys wanna stick with smaller clans then IR could probably do with a boost, and they're pretty cool guys.

I strongly do not reccomend TLP unless you want to go down with them on their sinking ship.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

We're #1 P2P and 2/3 F2P, we have more minis a day, especially P2P/F2P, than anyone else, 4-5 preps a week at both est and gmt timezones, frequent midweek trips, 150+ forum users on at all times and the most active irc in pure clanning.

If you want fun, activity and friendship - #tlp

If you guys wanna stick with smaller clans then Z could probably do with a boost, and they're pretty cool guys.

I strongly do not reccomend EoP unless you want to go down with them on their sinking ship.