Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Me and my Homies

3at

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're #1 P2P and 2/3 F2P, we have more minis a day, especially P2P/F2P, than anyone else, 4-5 preps a week at both est and gmt timezones, frequent midweek trips, 150+ forum users on at all times and the most active irc in pure clanning.

If you want fun, activity and friendship - #tlp

If you guys wanna stick with smaller clans then Z could probably do with a boost, and they're pretty cool guys.

I strongly do not reccomend EoP unless you want to go down with them on their sinking ship.

tlp7.jpg

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

We're #1 P2P and 2/3 F2P, we have more minis a day, especially P2P/F2P, than anyone else, 4-5 preps a week at both est and gmt timezones, frequent midweek trips, 150+ forum users on at all times and the most active irc in pure clanning.

If you guys wanna stick with smaller clans then Z could probably do with a boost, and they're pretty cool guys.

I strongly do not reccomend EoP unless you want to go down with them on their sinking ship.

tlp7.jpg

k0

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

tlp7.jpg

k0

Rip Adrian 2011-2011

We're #1 f2p and 2/3 p2p, we have more minis a day, especially f2p, than anyone else, 4-5 preps a week at both est and gmt timezones, frequent midweek trips, 150+ forum users on at all times and the most active irc in pure clanning.

If you want fun, activity and friendship - #clan-eop

If you guys wanna stick with smaller clans then IR could probably do with a boost, and they're pretty cool guys.

I strongly do not reccomend TLP unless you want to go down with them on their sinking ship.

And who do you believe will sink tlps 6 year longs ship?

Check out WAR.

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.net

Good luck and sorry to hear about Hi. I liked you guys :(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I respect you and your homies for the fact you still play the game for fun, if your looking for a stable clan in both servers id try #zenith.

We have a good and active community in all timezones, we have events most days wether they are unofficals or preps.

I think you would bring a good core of members to help with our f2p aswel as adding to our community.

Goodluck wherever you go.

PS:

I also suggest giving your clan ago again, it looks like you have a core already, something good to build on, keep at it :D

QwnAO.png

We're #1 f2p and 2/3 p2p, we have more minis a day, especially f2p, than anyone else, 4-5 preps a week at both est and gmt timezones, frequent midweek trips, 150+ forum users on at all times and the most active irc in pure clanning.

If you want fun, activity and friendship - #clan-eop

If you guys wanna stick with smaller clans then IR could probably do with a boost, and they're pretty cool guys.

I strongly do not reccomend TLP unless you want to go down with them on their sinking ship.

And who do you believe will sink tlps 6 year longs ship?

Me

GRRRRRRR

QwnAO.png

I can honestly say I liked Exiled Force, you guys had your ups and downs - but you guys were adorable. Your leadership was flawless too, your skills/experience would be a great asset to Zenith.

Just come in #Zenith and say hello! (:

Retired March 2012

I can honestly say I liked Exiled Force, you guys had your ups and downs - but you guys were adorable. Your leadership was flawless too, your skills/experience would be a great asset to Zenith.

Just come in #Zenith and say hello! (:

calling trile a flawless leader... you might as well stick your head out of a car thats going 150 mph and drive into the great wall of china head first :down:

NMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MM OR ZENITH

im sure that 108 guy can't join 2/3 of those clans :thumbsup:

YO STFU OK ILL MAKE EXCEPTIONS GOD DAMN IT

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I strongly suggest you at least consider IR for a these reasons.

1. Our community is often imagined to be a shitfest, yet we have no quarrels between the members, something that clans suffer through often.

2. We have a balanced F2P and P2P game - We've beaten the best at matched in both servers before.

3. We're situated right now in a place where we average around 30~ pulls. This is a perfect time for a group of people to impact a clan.

Try checking us out man!

#irclan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice