Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Preps right now

blue

Just wanted to make a topic about this seeing as i see a lot of flame and discussion about it in the past couple weeks. Some people in the pure community think that 20v20's and things of that nature are not preps. Some of you clans like "TLP/EOP/MM/FOE" are expecting us Med clans to pull 30-40 people to preps just to match up with you I am going to be the 1st to tell you that its not going to happen and this is why.

Look back on this past month and just think for a moment about what clans you see

Clans that are new/re-opened

NPO
WAR
TR
V
R
E
TF

And clan-hi but they closed last night

Now that's 7 clans Med/Low pure clans that have opened and re-opened, IR lost members due to this i also think other clans have lost members which obviously will make our pulls go down FI/Z/Cp/IR and a couple other clans have been reduced to 30-40 pulls on the WEEKEND. So to ask us to pull that much on weekdays is going to be close to impossible unless we get like 10+ applications.

Point is its not any clans fault there pulling low its the fact people of the pure community now have 7 more choices of clans then they did a month ago.

Solution ?

not all these clans will last not flameing or directing to any of you guys but 1 or 2 will die out and those members will split up probably and go to other clans, Just have to wait and recruit people 1 person at a time.

Till then do something smart like working with what you got "make your 25 active members awesome @ matched opts.

Don't ask high level clans for fights if your going to pull 20ish and if your a high level clan don't ask med clans to do 35v35's if they cant even pull that on weekends.

Point of this ? if new clans and some med clans have a small 20v20 or 25v25 preps and your getting the need to sit here for 30 minutes telling them to put it in the mini section do me a favor and click the X at the top of your screen because its not needed every clan has to start somewhere or do what they need to to get out of a slump.

Discuss

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when med clans come to big clans for a prep, then its probably gonna be to the big clans standards.. if you cant match up to it, then your clan is obviously not worth the fight.. If a big clan comes to a med clan for a prep, obviously they arnt going to be strict about a 45+ minimum.

and not saying "you" as in zenith, just in general

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Pull as much as you can, if the other clan still has more and has to sit it is still a prep since it was labled as a prep in the first place :P

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Cory got it right, if you come to TLP.EOP.FOE ETC ETC and ask for a prep 20 v 20 will not be accepted more like a large mini.

However 30-45 v 30-45 is a prep in my opinion, if you can't pull 20+ ppl to a 3-5day prep period then don't ask clans bigger than you...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Preps are relative. Seeing as a "prep" can be interpreted differently by different clans and individuals, a 5vs5 and a 100vs100 can both be considered preps. There is no one strict definition.

The clans you mentioned, Fi/Z/IR/CP, are not "med-level". 3/4 of those clans have a higher combat average than EoP (lol) and I really don't see why you label yourselves med-level. You're relegated to clan wars because you don't have as many members as the higher pulling clans. Calling yourselves med-level is just a word thrown around as an excuse.

If you want my honest opinion, the only thing preventing you from becoming a high pulling clan is yourselves. You choose to stay as a "med-level" clan. If you want to step up then do it, I don't see what's stopping you?

-

Most people seem to already have forgotten that 15 months ago EoP was nothing, which is both a nice and a sad thing. It's nice because that symbolises how far the leadership and I have taken this clan, but I also find it sad because people are so used to us being in the top now, they're already forgetting that it was us that made it this way, we didn't just inherit a top clan like the leaders of FOE and MM did.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png